Thread for people who are happy to admit that they have no idea what's happening

Not only have I no idea what's happening but I'm an Owlstalk poster who's not even trying to guess. Not sure how this happened to me really. I just kind of fell into not guessing. There I was, just going about my life, drinking a can of Aldi lager whilst feeding the tomatoes and I realised that I've not indulged in any wild speculation all day. Then when I logged onto Owlstalk and didn't equate 2+2 with 5 I was kind of blown away because I'd finally realised that I have a special talent that nobody else seems to posses. At that moment my life changed forever and it's been non stop ever since. People in the real world seem to really appreciate my gift. Only this afternoon, for example, I was chatting to some friends over a carton of Orange Juice and the less and less I speculated about the date Sheffield Wednesday will get a new scoreboard the more and more they seemed happier about the social situation and, I think, their lives in general.

I have no idea what's happening.

Happy to have no idea what's happening.

That's just not on.

You can suffer the half truths rumours and trump smells with the rest of us

A quick breakdown-:

• Mamma has vanished to an underground  bunker where he is presently cutting off his 'tashe as part of a cunning disguise.

• MM is promising no news till Friday by which time he's hoping that the magic aura of Stevie May will blind us to the fact that it's all gone t i t s up.

• Club agent Mel Sterland has been sent by MM in secret to the Land of Fire to try and retrieve the rest of the Shirt Sponsorship money after a keen eyed teller at the Halifax on High Street twigged there was something off about the notes that Mamma had handed over.

10494694_10153155270101111_8386103333175

• JTO66 is currently sat at his desk with a thesaurus painstakingly changing words so he doesn't get done for  plagiarism of JBA's OMDT work.

• Stevie May is on his way back from  Slovakia where he has recovered Arias, one of the seven swords of Wayland from an underworld Arts dealer , and also knocked in his last goal for St. Johnstone in a Europa League qualifier. Tomorrow he meets  Paul Aldridge, MM and JTO66 at the Crosspool Tavern  to dot the i's and cross the t's.

• Ben Marshall is having an early breakfast at KFC Penistone Road

• Blunkett Hound is negging all Jon Adams posts

•  In a move of outstanding support for one of the most maligned players in club history, aussieowl87 is moving all his family including his chilean/italian wife (no photos as of yet) all the way around the world so he can see Nuhiu week in week out.

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest Matthew Richardson

I haven't got a clue what is happening, I think people are experiencing lots of things to happen today.

Personally i think that by tonight we will have brought 1 new signing in and still be clueless about what is happening with the takeover.

I haven't got a clue what is happening, I think people are experiencing lots of things to happen today.

Personally i think that by tonight we will have brought 1 new signing in and still be clueless about what is happening with the takeover.

can't see much else happening