Stevie May

Milans gonna run on the pitch after their Europa tie with the contract in hand.. followed by Paul Aldridge.

Paul Aldridge follows him with a spare pen incase the first doesn't work.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

That proper tickled me lol

No idea why

Just the image of them both rushing onto the pitch, one behind the other

'Mandaric has confimed Sheffield Wednesday will meet our asking price and expects May to sign for them on his return from Slovakia.

I hope Maclean doesn't pick up an injury tomorrow - otherwise we'll only have Kane...'

opps sorry 3mps lol

Edited by TaxiMark

Guest AidanSSjfc

Been all like, “who’s this Stevie May fella?” all day today, then saw his picture. Didn’t he single-handedly win the Scottish League Cup for St Johnston last season? Some pretty special goals as well as I remember. I like him.

I’ve also heard it’s on.

In the semi final of the scottish cup he scored two (brilliant) goals to beat Aberdeen 2-1.

Has he got a bird?

Only thinking back to Samson....that was a huge weakness which ultimately cost him his powers.

Doesn't matter, with that silky, mouthwatering hair, and looks that could turn a hawk blind...He'll soon be knee deep in Steel city minge

Edited by Tom22709

I don't know anything about this guy other than 7 minutes of youtube clips and a goal statistic. I love this guy already. 

Ok. I'll be the one to ask a boring, serious, tactical question.

Does he work best in a partnership with another striker or as the lone man in front of a 5 man midfield ?

Isn't Steve MacLean his strike partner?