Stevie May

No, it certainly isn't a pub league as many arrogant Rotherham fans have made it out to be. I'd say it's either bottom end championship level or slightly below

dont worry about rotherham(toy town) fans they are just bitter that a local bigger rival has muscled in on their deal.

Guest Sheff Owl

The Scottish media and numerous other sources reporting bids put in, updating fans etc even interviews with Milan Mandaric yet rely on RS and you will find out next week.

Guest ben29

Stevie May was arguably the best young player in Scotland last season. He missed out on this award to a left back of our rivals, Dundee United. He has just joined Hull City. If May has been playing for a more fashionable club like United, Aberdeen or Celtic then he would have easily won this award. Nobody in Scotland really gives St Johnstone the recognition we deserve and this is one of the reasons we have had so much success in recent years.-always being under the radar etc.

Stevie May is a truly outstanding player. He scored 27 goals last year in all competitions. But he isn't just a goalscorer. His movement is excellent and is a nightmare to defend against because he often drifts wide so he can cut inside and shoot or link up with our other forward Steven Maclean. If he has one weakness. It would definitely be his heading ability. He only scored one header last year and doesn't provide any particular aerial threat.

Nailed on going to rotherham lol

Guest GlenfargSaintie

What can I say? Absolutely gutted he's leaving but it was a day all St Johnstone fans knew would come one day.

In over 30 years of watching saints, Stevie May is without a doubt the best young player, if not the best player I've seen at the club. The kid has it all, pace, power, directness, an eye for goal, everything.

Someone suggested he wasn't at his best playing up front alone, I would question that. Last season Steven MacLean missed a large part of it through injury and Stevie did play up front on his own. Yeah, he's probably not at his best alone up front but he's more that capable.

If it weren't for the fact the a Scotland Under-21s had qualifiers, May would be a full international by now and will almost certainly be in the squad for the upcoming qualifying campaign.

He simply doesn't give defenders a moments peace, his movement and work rate are exceptional. He's sometimes a bit selfish, but is that a bad thing in a striker.

Believe me, it doesn't matter if the fee's £800k or £1million+, Wednesday have got the bargain of the season!

Guest AidanSSjfc

St. Johnstone have just got 40k more fans tomorrow night if this has been confirmed.

Wednesday will become my English team if he moves. Although with the attention scoring goals in the championship brings, you will do well to keep him. I have no doubt that he will score goals for you

Guest GlenfargSaintie

St. Johnstone have just got 40k more fans tomorrow night if this has been confirmed.

Unfortunately it's away in Slovakia!!!!!!!

What can I say? Absolutely gutted he's leaving but it was a day all St Johnstone fans knew would come one day.

In over 30 years of watching saints, Stevie May is without a doubt the best young player, if not the best player I've seen at the club. The kid has it all, pace, power, directness, an eye for goal, everything.

Someone suggested he wasn't at his best playing up front alone, I would question that. Last season Steven MacLean missed a large part of it through injury and Stevie did play up front on his own. Yeah, he's probably not at his best alone up front but he's more that capable.

If it weren't for the fact the a Scotland Under-21s had qualifiers, May would be a full international by now and will almost certainly be in the squad for the upcoming qualifying campaign.

He simply doesn't give defenders a moments peace, his movement and work rate are exceptional. He's sometimes a bit selfish, but is that a bad thing in a striker.

Believe me, it doesn't matter if the fee's £800k or £1million+, Wednesday have got the bargain of the season!

He's blue

He's white

He's foookin dynamite

Steve Maclean

Steve Maclean

Guest JonTheOwl66

Excuse me while I go for a lie down.

As long as he comes in and scores goals I don't think it matters if it's £1m or 500k.

If we can knock them down a bit then, good.

I know folks want to spend big money but it doesn't' always equate quality.

We should know that better than most.

10527459_10153150225946111_5369316449095

Guest AidanSSjfc

I want to tell you

I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything

He plays for Wednesday

He loves the ladies

Stevie May, Stevie May, Stevie May