The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

Im gonna vote it just twists my melon when they say if you dont vote you're not entitled to an opinion

yep agreed 

did you hear that teacake having a pop at you  cos you pulled him up for his SG was too defensive call

....United 11

.......................................................... Shipman

..............................Kray R..............Morgs.......Kray R...............Christie R

Roberts H...Oswald LH................Manson C....................Crippen (Dr)

...Hitler A...................... Mussolini B

Have to wonder what Lee Harvey Oswald ever did to qualify for a team of thugs and murderers?

:ph34r:

Edited by DJMortimer

....United 11

.......................................................... Shipman

..............................Kray R..............Morgs.......Kray R...............Christie R

Roberts H...Oswald LH................Manson C....................Crippen (Dr)

...Hitler A...................... Mussolini B

Are you blind Andy!! Mussolini as striker pfffft. il D0uche Bag, more like. Sutcliffe up front every day of the week. He'll hammer the opposition. 

saddam hussein Vladimir Putin Robert mugarbi as subs.

Id get Uncle "Joe" Stalin on the bench too. He doesn't mind playing in red and can pick his way through Trotsky opposition when he has to.

(I'm so terribly sorry).

Edited by themaskedowl

true tho isn't it!

not if you express your opinion by choosing not to vote for any candidate as you believe they're all rubbish.

Here we have compulsory voting (and that's no bad thing) but I have, rarely, submitted informal votes as I was unhappy to have any of the potential candidates representing me.

Not listened to this show at all recently. Heard the odd praise and grumble on the way home from games but that's been about it. Have I missed owt or is it the same old same old?

hi tris nope not really  whats happened recently is people when their call is criticised are defending their truefan status to the point of irate tears

happened recently with toytown, blunts and now owls fans

BTB is imperiously calling for 'cluffff art ' and not just fishing but trawling net fulls of idiot owls who bite when he does his thing  He is the only thing i listen for these days oh and Mick off here of course 

Morning Tim, sounds like I'm not missing much. My life at the moment consists of stuff that all happens at about 6pm so I'm never near a radio. The joys of families I guess.

regards to the family ,  tbf mate you are not missing too much  watch out on here for recommends to listen back very occasionally the prog needs to be listened to