The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

What a numpty.

I think he's forgotten we were playing probably the best team in the League away from home.

Got to agree with you.

Gray has been too negative for me generally but got the balance right today against one of the top scoring teams in the country.

That guy even said we didn't bother to attack after going behind - goodness know how we got to 2-2 and had a go at winning it after that then.

TBF they have nothing to play for do they?

Just about guaranteed a play off spot - not surprising the players are coasting.

It's difficult to know what is the better - having momentum or coasting prior to play offs?

As long as they fail again - that's my only worry.

Coasting? They are just poo mate, what is it 2 wins in 10? Had they not been 'coasting' for the past 2 months  they might have caught Swindon and got the home leg 2nd. If they are not careful they will face MK or Preston instead of Swindon in the semi.

Got to agree with you.

Gray has been too negative for me generally but got the balance right today against one of the top scoring teams in the country.

That guy even said we didn't bother to attack after going behind - goodness know how we got to 2-2 and had a go at winning it after that then.

Obviously it was an optical illusion on my stream when Maguire hit the post and Lavary missed 2 sitters that Ben guy must be a blade

Grays ability to change the game was taken away from him by the injuries and the Ref warning Isgrove that he was walking a tight rope and when he did change it he brought on Nuhiu so hardly negative

Edited by Lawrie Madden

Thought we were excellent today. Deserved at least the draw and had we taken our chances better would have won comfortably. Really looking forward to next season. If Gray gets a half decent budget this summer I am certain he will find the right blend of players to see us back up to the PL.

It's not about the star names, it's all about the right blend.

This guy sounds like a Geordie

pork chops for my dinner   sour grapes for that bloke who said we were negative !   wtf   we nearly got 2/3 goals in injury time 

that was simply a case of someone preparing a moan whilst disregarding the facts  

i have criticised SG sometimes but today he had no option as Mick has out lined 

13 points more, 36 more goals and played one game less

Giddings lol

So more than likely 16 points difference given MK 's current form. By the same token Giddings must concede that there is not much difference between Utd and Scunthorpe in 17th place in the 3rd division.

So more than likely 16 points difference given MK 's current form. By the same token Giddings must concede that there is not much difference between Utd and Scunthorpe in 17th place in the 3rd division.

Giddings really is a waste of space. Deluded tw@t regarding those pigs.

pork chops for my dinner   sour grapes for that bloke who said we were negative !   wtf   we nearly got 2/3 goals in injury time 

that was simply a case of someone preparing a moan whilst disregarding the facts  

i have criticised SG sometimes but today he had no option as Mick has out lined 

Probably planned to phone up and have a dig before the result was confirmed.

We have been too negative this season at times but when we have got a 2-2 draw against a side that came into the 44th round of matches top of the Championship having scored more goals than anyone else today is not the time to have a go. Well done Stuart Gray and SWFC in getting a point with a depleted side at a ground where most teams have failed this season.