Statement

Well, call me a cynic. But I don't trust anyone until they prove otherwise.

To do so , can only lead to possible heartbreak.

This bloke isn't making a great fist of gaining my trust so far.

I take all this with a pinch of salt - until it's proved otherwise.

And, that just doesn't mean completing the takeover, either.

Spot on - we have no idea how this is going to pan out. 

Like most businessmen whilst Milan will have done some due diligence on HM his priority is to get the best return on his investment.

Would he sell us down the river purposely...... possibly not.

Would he take a punt on a buyer to ensure a quick healthy return.....absolutely!!

If Milan was so sure about HM taking over, we would have signed the transfer targets Gray referred Saturday, despite the delay.  

The hesitance in signing players speaks volumes.

Edited by theflyingowl

As i said before in a previous post the June 10th and latest statements take some squaring 

apologists and people just plain desperate for something good to happen ( aren't we all FFS) are saying all that's the matter is the announcement was forced prematurely by a leak in France and everything is taking its natural convoluted course. The last website missive sneaked out late into the night  attempted to marry the events since the 10th  with reality - well sorry for me it didn't work  talk of payments delayed  fax breakdowns and wrong addresses rogue french chairmen blah blah.

It reminds me of the other day shopping in sainsburys archer road eyeing up a stonking cream cake and thinking if only  ( I wasn't a fat get) then a faint ever growing smell of fish from the ill placed fish counter hit my nose and it did my waistline a favour and put me off 

likewise this affair is starting to wiff  

Guest tha_knows

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but further proof that the reason that this won't happen is because the guy does not have the funds. If he cannot find $16m  to fund a core business in Azerbaijan, how in the hell is he going to find £40m anytime soon for a footballl club in the UK.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=MW&Date=20140723&ID=17799694

Christ is there anything positive coming from this guy and his businesses? All iv read so far, monies not been paid or delayed payments etc, do we really want this bloke in charge at Hillsborough? Absolutely not!

Like most businessmen whilst Milan will have done some due diligence on HM his priority is to get the best return on his investment.

Would he sell us down the river purposely...... possibly not.

Would he take a punt on a buyer to ensure a quick healthy return.....absolutely!!

If Milan was so sure about HM taking over, we would have signed the transfer targets Gray referred Saturday, despite the delay.  

The hesitance in signing players speaks volumes.

is that why he gave Cellini the **** off when he started sniffing around...And MM MIGHT have done SOME due diligence...are you kidding me...do you think that MM made his money by doing SOME due diligence before deals... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Christ is there anything positive coming from this guy and his businesses? All iv read so far, monies not been paid or delayed payments etc, do we really want this bloke in charge at Hillsborough? Absolutely not!

plus 1

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but further proof that the reason that this won't happen is because the guy does not have the funds. If he cannot find $16m  to fund a core business in Azerbaijan, how in the hell is he going to find £40m anytime soon for a footballl club in the UK.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=MW&Date=20140723&ID=17799694

did you really spend time googling that just to conclusively show he has no funds.

You come across as being determined that it will fail.

Could you give your expert financial breakdown of that article

then

tell us about the fine detail of the takeover

The Azerbaijani journalist that interviewed one of our fans the other night seemed very knowledgeable. He suggested this is the case. The issue being political rather than financial and that all the money is definitely there. And a lot of it.

Seems to be how it's panning out.

I am now 100% certain that was the case given the information I have just been given.

would you like to share that with us?

It's pretty much what I wrote earlier in this thread, just confirmation on what the political problem was and how it has been resolved.

Don't expect a massive outlay on name players. He is aware of what happened at Leicester under Sven, loads of big name players that think the club is beneath them etc and won't be doing the same.

tbh 2 soon , don't expect MASSIVE outlays mate just be happy with some decent players coming in that will enhance what we have to give us a fighting chance ,

we know where we need to strengthen, it isn't a complete overhaul, the targets SG had in mind weren't big money signings

if 2soon is right we could see our weaknesses resolved pretty quickly

fingers crossed

I am now 100% certain that was the case given the information I have just been given.

You're lucky that this post is still here, my post about a call from club in the phone call thread's disappeared altogether along with thread.  :st2:

we know where we need to strengthen, it isn't a complete overhaul, the targets SG had in mind weren't big money signings

if 2soon is right we could see our weaknesses resolved pretty quickly

fingers crossed

hey i'm going to agree with you HB , lol Seriously though if we can sort the defence ,add a playmaker and someone who can find the net we will be fine