Statement

Your guessing? - oh, I thought you were ITK taking into account your condemnation of others.

I don't think anyone needs their 'bumps feeling at' or 'needs to take a reality check'. And calling people 'drama queens' is a bit dramatic - if not ironic.

Because, I don't think anyone has a clue what is going on - or, how it will end.

Including me and you?

I never said I was in the know.   Never have been and if I was lucky enough to ever find something out I would never share it mainly because your told in trust.  I also don't know anyone at the club and have never been party to anything.  

Yes its calculated guess work on the megre information out there and from legal people I know that aren't connected to any takeover but are talking professionally.  And if you have read what I said it is my opinion, not ITK and actually that is what Owlstalk is about peoples opinion on a given subject.

Am I been dramatic perhaps but then again so are the drama queens with there over reaction to a situation where no one knows what the whole position is.  Some of our supporters are blinkered at times and do need a reality check yes.

I like a good debate me.

I never said I was in the know.   Never have been and if I was lucky enough to ever find something out I would never share it mainly because your told in trust.  I also don't know anyone at the club and have never been party to anything.  

Yes its calculated guess work on the megre information out there and from legal people I know that aren't connected to any takeover but are talking professionally.  And if you have read what I said it is my opinion, not ITK and actually that is what Owlstalk is about peoples opinion on a given subject.

Am I been dramatic perhaps but then again so are the drama queens with there over reaction to a situation where no one knows what the whole position is.  Some of our supporters are blinkered at times and do need a reality check yes.

I like a good debate me.

It wasn't personal. Sorry. I shouldn't have made it appear that way.

I just used your to post to highlight how everyone tells everyone what to do and think, on here.

But, knows nowt themselves.

lol

It wasn't personal. Sorry. I shouldn't have made it appear that way.

I just used your to post to highlight how everyone tells everyone what to do and think, on here.

But, knows nowt themselves.

lol

Reading,

Never took as personal.  It's nice to have a debate on here without it getting personal.   If we can't have opinion and fair debate without some of the abuse that flyes about then whats the point. 

Ultimatly, We are all frustrated, we all suffer this afflication that is the SWFC, every year we start with hope and believe and more often than not we get to the end of the season with a feeling of what could have been.

Whats worse is the older I get the worse I get.  lol

Peggy Owl frustrated of S6, The church of Blue and White,

The most important thing for us is not the deal getting concluded quickly but mammadov being the right mn to take us forward.

Milan believes that to be the case so we have to trust him on it.

Obviously we need an investor not someone who wants to rob the club for all it's worth once we get to the premier leagu like the bloke who owns Blackpool.

The most important thing for us is not the deal getting concluded quickly but mammadov being the right mn to take us forward.

Obviously we need an investor not someone who wants to rob the club for all it's worth once we get to the premier leagu like the bloke who owns Blackpool.

To me your first sentence is spot on, your second sentence now leaves me a bit worried as I did trust Milan but now think he wants out, re your 3rd sentence, I don't think MH with all his supposed wealth will want to rob us but I'm afraid I just don't trust him.

Even if Milan does stay on you can bet it won't be for long as with Leicester, then what ?

The whole thing is looking a bit messy with very little information to make any type of rational conclusion to what is going.

The takeover has appeared to left us with worryingly light recruitment campaign and we've got an average 1st eleven at best: throw in three or four injuries and we could really suffer - being in the bottom three by the end of August is not what anyone wants but is a realistic proposition at the moment.

Not really they've been concerned and realistic, when people questioned how long this process has took they got shot down in flames, insults hurled at them I.E called pigs.

Nothing wrong with genuine concerns. I'm talking about those that get a strange kick out of stirring things.

To me your first sentence is spot on, your second sentence now leaves me a bit worried as I did trust Milan but now think he wants out, re your 3rd sentence, I don't think MH with all his supposed wealth will want to rob us but I'm afraid I just don't trust him.

Even if Milan does stay on you can bet it won't be for long as with Leicester, then what ?

You don't trust a man that as yet has not even given a press conference or laid out his plans?

What do you actually know of him to suggest he can't be trusted?

Let's see what his plans are when he actually puts pen to paper and the deal is approved.

Bizarre

I do find it hard to trust people who I've never seen nor heard and know practically nothing about.

Yes but you wouldn't NOT trust him either...you'd wait and see and make judgement

based on actions. When he has laid out his plans and starts work then he will be accountable

and his trustworthyness can be scrutinised. Until then i don't think it can

You don't trust a man that as yet has not even given a press conference or laid out his plans?

What do you actually know of him to suggest he can't be trusted?

Let's see what his plans are when he actually puts pen to paper and the deal is approved.

Bizarre

To be fair, your statement can easily be flipped and still be a valid statement.  Here goes:

"You trust a man that as yet has not even given a press conference or laid out his plans?

What do you actually know of him to suggest he can be trusted?

Let's see what his plans are when he actually puts pen to paper and the deal is approved."

Bizarre. 

I'm just playing "Devil's Advocate" by the way. 

Oh; would you mind lending me £100,000?  You can trust me. 

Edited by shandypants

if he has bought SWFC for €40m then he will want a return on his investment both financially and from a PR point of view. This cant happen whilever we remain in the championship so the PL is the only aim for him. Im not sure Europe is even a necessity, regular TV coverage vs the Man Utds and Arsenals of the world will probably be enough. 

To be fair, your statement can easily be flipped and still be a valid statement.  Here goes:

"You trust a man that as yet has not even given a press conference or laid out his plans?

What do you actually know of him to suggest he can be trusted?

Let's see what his plans are when he actually puts pen to paper and the deal is approved."

Bizarre. 

I'm just playing "Devil's Advocate" by the way. 

No i get that, my point is that personally i can't trust him or not trust him until

i see him in action at the helm of the club.

Finally someone gets it

Neither SWFC or RC Lens can be considered well run clubs atm.

So naturally, those wanting our club to succeed, will be concerned

post-445-0-79446600-1405813293.png

Well, call me a cynic. But I don't trust anyone until they prove otherwise.

To do so , can only lead to possible heartbreak.

This bloke isn't making a great fist of gaining my trust so far.

I take all this with a pinch of salt - until it's proved otherwise.

And, that just doesn't mean completing the takeover, either.

You're only saying what i'm saying really...let's wait and see, proof of the pudding etc,

Until then the jury is out.

Basically it doesn't matter what we think anyhow, he will be the owner of the club we support.

I'm hoping he comes good but time will tell

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but further proof that the reason that this won't happen is because the guy does not have the funds. If he cannot find $16m  to fund a core business in Azerbaijan, how in the hell is he going to find £40m anytime soon for a footballl club in the UK.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=MW&Date=20140723&ID=17799694

Edited by kobayashi