Statement

Guest Darkus Owlus

Even if it happens tomorrow which it won't, we play Brighton in about 12 days....

We're going to get destroyed.

did you really spend time googling that just to conclusively show he has no funds.

You come across as being determined that it will fail.

Could you give your expert financial breakdown of that article

then

tell us about the fine detail of the takeover[/quote

Which bit of he has no money don't you get?

This is a prime asset and he cannot fund it and has effectively lost control of it to his junior partner. Do you really think he has allowed this to happen by choice?

did you really spend time googling that just to conclusively show he has no funds.

You come across as being determined that it will fail.

Could you give your expert financial breakdown of that article

then

tell us about the fine detail of the takeover[/quote

Which bit of he has no money don't you get?

This is a prime asset and he cannot fund it and has effectively lost control of it to his junior partner. Do you really think he has allowed this to happen by choice?

Isn't the article you posted about the same loan default that you and others have been posting for weeks ? .

As i read it I didn't get the impression that Bhaglan had lost control but that when the field starts producing they will have to pay the yanks back,who in the meantime have to fund the exploration costs.

Isn't the article you posted about the same loan default that you and others have been posting for weeks ? .

As i read it I didn't get the impression that Bhaglan had lost control but that when the field starts producing they will have to pay the yanks back,who in the meantime have to fund the exploration costs.

Yep it's the same article that's been shared via a German url for a few days now, basically seems the US company got the raw end of a deal signed to indicate the US desperation for Oil and Gas, Baghlan must be chuckling at that one.

ame="kobayashi" post="5447276" timestamp="1406568198"]

This news is just a few days old...and refers to $16m. The previous default was $18m from last December, of which at least $8m was said to have been paid in March.

As for control.... directors appointed by baghlan have had their vote at board meetings suspended so I would say that a pretty good definition of a loss of control.

But hey carry on believing in fairies if it makes you feel better.

I don't claim to know how relevant it is but we should bear in mind that Putin, Russia and many of their close friends have had there assets frozen, there is a very high level of "*** for tat" going on for example McDonalds in Crimea have all been closed, McDonalds in Russia are also suffering an official smear campaign with a threat of total closure in Russia and Pepsico have also had there business in Russia threatened.

This may be having a knock on effect in Azzerland (both ways) i.e. they can't sell oil to the west or may also having problems justifying buying western goods (of which we may be classed)...

Not sure if any of this is relevant but could be...

This news is just a few days old...and refers to $16m. The previous default was $18m from last December, of which at least $8m was said to have been paid in March.

As for control.... directors appointed by baghlan have had their vote at board meetings suspended so I would say that a pretty good definition of a loss of control.

So you can officially prove he has no money whatsoever based on that article

Or maybe its guesswork which you seem determined to prove hes broke

If he was broke we would have been told.

Unless you know more than MM

Time will tell fairly quickly you say he's got no money I don't think Milan's daft enough to agree to sell to a chancer .

We will see.

of course HM also has personal wealth.

He would make sure that if all his businesses collapsed he would still be wealthy.

It seems to me a simple cash flow problem that caused a stumble this year.

Your middle line could explain why he wants to buy us and Lens, spreading some of his wealth outside the Russian arena while operating under the cover of selling Aazerland abroad..

Your middle line could explain why he wants to buy us and Lens, spreading some of his wealth outside the Russian arena while operating under the cover of selling Aazerland abroad..

Yes it makes sense. Spread your assets wide and it is very hard for creditors and governments to pull these together especially if he incorporates his businesses. 

His companies in Azerbaijan are separate from his personal wealth! He won't stick his companies money into us but his own... To me it seems more that he has urgent stuff back home he needs to dedicate gud attention to and his personal interests, such as Wednesday, have had to be put on hold while he sorts his business out! Anyone with sense would put their own main business before their personal pursuits!