Madine in trouble again!

Snapchat flips the picture you take.

So it would look like the passenger side...

Exactly.

I've had plenty of snapchats off my mates driving and it makes it look like left hand drive due to using the camera on the front on the phone which flips the picture.

100% that's a right hand drive. And it's from snapchat so can't be that old as the video disappears quickly.

lol lol lol

DRAMA

Let him cause the drama, what did he say in his interview the other " I know my attitude was all wrong " it's ok Gary either letting someone drive your car at 110mph or driving it yourself and filming it like it's something to be proud of on public roads, changed guy guv honest.

Guest Sheff Owl

Madine driving or not he's put himself in a position where people will try to beat him with anything they can.

Wasn't there an issue of him getting rid of the hanger on's and the bad influences around him before he went to prison?

Exactly.

I've had plenty of snapchats off my mates driving and it makes it look like left hand drive due to using the camera on the front on the phone which flips the picture.

100% that's a right hand drive. And it's from snapchat so can't be that old as the video disappears quickly.

post-24175-0-22347500-1396733468_thumb.j

Exactly.

ah right so its the clutch pedal then when someone says "lets see what this button does"

If this is all true n that's IF then the boy needs to grow up. Whether it's him driving or him shouting at the workmen it's still stupidity filming n posting on snapchat or wot ever it is. Social media may ruin his career very soon.

Silly silly boy

If you have an iphone, go on video with the screen facing you and click on the camera so it flips to recording to the front camera. Now hold it to one side and film. Watch it back.

IT ONLY RUDDY FLIPS IT!

classic.