Madine in trouble again!

Guest Sheff Owl
The Sunday Mirror passed our evidence to the Ministry of Justice, who said they would consider it.

It's a good job it's not a criminal offense to be an absolute wee wee tail then. Because if it was, he'd be back inside again. It wouldn't surprise me if he did go back in actually. For someone so freshly out of prison to be acting like such a wee pipe tells me he has issues. He needs help

Tabloids report a typical non-story to take up blank pages and no one bats an eye.

Tabloids report that Madine swears in public and everyone loses their minds.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Tabloids report a typical non-story to take up blank pages and no one bats an eye.

Tabloids report that Madine swears in public and everyone loses their minds.

Yep

The picture the Mirror print f him driving at the wheel of his Mercedes is from the passenger seat, unless he drives a left hand drive car. 

Madine-3379549.jpg

And the shouting at the workmen is from other side/drivers side, something not right here. 

I hear worse things than this on a daily basis

Obviously the PC Brigade will overreact

It's funny! How many times do you see someone stop and jokingly shout get some work done? Blown out of proportion as usual, and you're right. The PC brigade and do gooders will be wanting him hanging.

This man has been put in a privileged position and continually abuses it. He's supposed to be a role model for our kids. Are you happy for your kids to think what he does is brilliant?

FFS. He's not a bloody role model for your kids, he's a footballer.

And the shouting at the workmen is from other side/drivers side, something not right here. 

Good catch there. it definitely seems edited from a few different videos.

Nothing will come of it as it's all hard to prove it's authenticity, but it doesn't matter to the papers. it's content for them, people will discuss it, see the adverts and form their own opinion.

Also, what's difficult is to prove when the content was filmed.

Edited by POWP

I wonder when this was actually filmed? Wouldn't surprise me if it was before his conviction and some of his so called friends are making money of it. Regardless of that, he is an idiot for filming it and sending it on.

was thinking that too, but the start of the video is him imitating a header and then saying "1-0 madine", so possibly after saturday's game?

Some of you seem to be missing that he has apparently filmed himself driving at 120 mph. The swearing and what have you isn't what the issue is, other than he's a blooming idiot for even putting that out on social media almost immediately following release from jail.. if, of course, it was filmed afterwards.