Madine in trouble again!

Guest Darkus Owlus

lads, i don't think it's the swearing and shouting that is the matter here. I think the fact that he is filming himself doing over 100mph is. not to mention the stupidity of even risking something like this coming out, not what he needs after just being released

True, can't believe people think this is a nothing story because of his language - pretty sure it's too do with driving at speeds that will get himself and others killed.

Didn't look like a 70mph road but even if it was he's 40mph over.

Another thing, those clips are from Snapchat.

Everyone does mental stuff on Snapchat.

But not the smartest of things to do when you are out on early release and can be recalled in an instant should you step out of line. He really isnt the sharpest tool in the box our Gary .

was thinking that too, but the start of the video is him imitating a header and then saying "1-0 madine", so possibly after saturday's game?

Some of you seem to be missing that he has apparently filmed himself driving at 120 mph. The swearing and what have you isn't what the issue is, other than he's a blooming idiot for even putting that out on social media almost immediately following release from jail.. if, of course, it was filmed afterwards.

He scored with his feet today

Guest JonTheOwl66

I know what you are saying liam.but if I'd been in prison I wouldn't be saying boo to a goose id just be trying to keep a low profile.

You do realise snapchats tend to be sent to friends. Ain't his fault his mates are arseholes.

It's the fact that he shared the video that the most worrying. Is he that stupid - why film it in the first place. If he hasn't worked out that he will be under more scrutiny, no matter what he does, then he needs to start thinking a bit more.

It's the fact that he shared the video that the most worrying. Is he that stupid - why film it in the first place. If he hasn't worked out that he will be under more scrutiny, no matter what he does, then he needs to start thinking a bit more.

He has a bellend friend, that's why it's got out. Snapchat is sent to your friends, no one else can see it.

The video shows him on left side of car yet his car in the picture is right hand drive. Also for someone with no money they can afford an £100k car? Think all he has done is shout at some roadside workers and lorry drivers which i agree is wrong. 

Another point is that is his driving ban has it actually finished?

Absolutely nothing their to incriminate him for anything.

Very clever editing actually.

Madine is sat in passenger side, no proof of him driving at all. Vehicle is regular UK right hand side drive.

No way can anyone prove that Madine is shouting those little words, at worst its public order, IF any of the workmen complain. But again they have to prove its Madine and there is no way any force is going to fork out the costs for voice recognition to prove a public order offence.

Its Madine and his mates having a laugh and was probably done some time back.

Move on.