Madine in trouble again!

Guest Big Guns

lol

What an absolute bullsh*t story

Wot like the time I reported he'd been a bell in the Paris night club

How did that bull poo poo turn out

Wots wrong with you

Guest wilyfox

He clearly acts like a chav but what are the ministry of justice supposed to do him for? Other than speeding?I'd want a better looking car than that for 100k too

Use of a mobile handset whilst driving is an offence, and the speeding you mentioned. But that's his problem. Couldn't care less.

If you have an iphone, go on video with the screen facing you and click on the camera so it flips to recording to the front camera. Now hold it to one side and film. Watch it back.

IT ONLY RUDDY FLIPS IT!

classic.

classic bolly

Like people have said the video when flips when using the camera on the front of an iPhone. So that's definitely true. But.. Doesn't snap chat delete them after ten seconds? And to my knowledge it isn't possible to record a video (where as a picture you can screen shot) so it must be a so called friend that's gone to the newspaper. Unless snap chat as a company keep every video ( I hope they don't for my sake).

Like people have said the video when flips when using the camera on the front of an iPhone. So that's definitely true. But.. Doesn't snap chat delete them after ten seconds? And to my knowledge it isn't possible to record a video (where as a picture you can screen shot) so it must be a so called friend that's gone to the newspaper. Unless snap chat as a company keep every video ( I hope they don't for my sake).

Everything you put on the internet stays somewhere on the internet or on your hard drive etc etc.