FAO: Whitey, Vic, Valleyjohn

They were all logged on soon after we were beaten by Charlton and all week.... seriously yet again. They fail to come on. 

What an embarrassment. 

Whitey said he likes it on here too. Must be busy watching Sex and the City. 

No he said he might be moving house depending on todays result.

Yep, I would also love to send Charlton down.

Horrible style of play, cheating, dirty gets. Much rather see Barnsley survive. If I could choose I'd like to see Charlton, Yeovil and Millwall go down.

That would be my preference. Good to have some sort of derby next season (plus we usually do well).

Where are all the inbred dingle losers tonight

Oh yeah they've gone back into hiding like they always do the cowards.

Just had a look at their line up, Frimpong was back in the team today.

Proper DENCH signing!

I loved my day out in Huddersfield last week. I wonder if Barnsley fans will say the same? 

They ain't found it yet

I'd have rather lost to Charlton in the 5th Round than lose to United in the Quarter Finals.

I'd rather have points on the league table.

12 points clear of the drop but we could be easily dragged back into the mire. Hope we continue this run of form.

Good luck Barnsley with that run next...

Nottingham Forest (H)

Leicester (H)

Watford(A)

Bournemouth(H)

Reading(A)

Status Quo

Down, down, deeper and down.

Agent Wilson. Got to love him.

Why?

Because they knocked us out of the cup?

No, because they're a set of big gobbed nobodies.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

You have to feel sorry for Whitey as there is a chance he was at Hillsborough yesterday, poor sod.

Living in Barnsley I know quite a few Barnsley fans and they have such a hatred towards us and are always the first to give it out when we lose. If the tables were turned they would want us relegated and actually celebrate losing their highest attendance of the season, so flip them. I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years to come and actually think things will get worse for them before they get better.

Yeovil and the Dingles will be down by mid April. The last place is interesting, Charlton have games in hand which will drag them out of the bottom 3 but might not be enough come May. Millwall, Charlton or Donny for me.

Working on various building sites around south Yorkshire, I work with alot of Barnsley fans and they really do have a hatred towards Wednesday. Its not even jovial football banter either its genuine hatred.

One lad asked me who I supported last week and when I told him Wednesday he said "your f***ing w**k". A grown man in his 30's talking like that

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Hey up lads.

As I said yesterday, I've already accepted relegation so yesterday's result is only further confirmation of that.

Daft thing is, we are only two points from safety and there is some real garbage at the bottom end of the table. Might go to the wire.