FAO: Whitey, Vic, Valleyjohn

They were all logged on soon after we were beaten by Charlton and all week.... seriously yet again. They fail to come on. 

What an embarrassment. 

Whitey said he likes it on here too. Must be busy watching Sex and the City. 

their version of sex in the city was when they played here...

him, his dad, and brothers took turns at their sister in the back of the wagon...

Living in Barnsley I know quite a few Barnsley fans and they have such a hatred towards us and are always the first to give it out when we lose. If the tables were turned they would want us relegated and actually celebrate losing their highest attendance of the season, so flip them. I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years to come and actually think things will get worse for them before they get better.

Yeovil and the Dingles will be down by mid April. The last place is interesting, Charlton have games in hand which will drag them out of the bottom 3 but might not be enough come May. Millwall, Charlton or Donny for me.

i work with a (decreasing) number of the inbred ba$tards...

and every week their heads are lower, and lower...

i keep picking them up telling them they can win 2 out of the next 3...

then it's more fun yet again as they bite the dust (i quite look forward to mondays now)...

it's going to be a tad more difficult this week to pillock the 'tards tho... :tango:

Working on various building sites around south Yorkshire, I work with alot of Barnsley fans and they really do have a hatred towards Wednesday. Its not even jovial football banter either its genuine hatred.

One lad asked me who I supported last week and when I told him Wednesday he said "your f***ing w**k". A grown man in his 30's talking like that

you said "GROWN"...

Don't really mind if Barnsley stay up, got no real ill-feeling towards them.  Just another example of a manufactured rivalry that's been inflicted on us over the past decade or so as punishment for us being so crap and having to play them all the time!  Plus it's usually a steady 4-6 points every year.

Charlton however - have been playing the most horrid football imaginable for quite a while now.  I don't mean style of play, but the time-wasting, gamemanship antics. Not the easiest of away trips either.  Be more than glad to see Powell and co drop.  

The main thing for both teams is there is much dross down there, anything could happen yet.  

Working on various building sites around south Yorkshire, I work with alot of Barnsley fans and they really do have a hatred towards Wednesday. Its not even jovial football banter either its genuine hatred.

One lad asked me who I supported last week and when I told him Wednesday he said "your f***ing w**k". A grown man in his 30's talking like that

A lad at our gym had a dingle shirt with "we hate Wednesday" written on the back

I told him "we're all Wednesday aren't we"

He just smiled nervously like a little girl

He's not worn it since which is sad because I wanted to have a good debate with him.

A lad at our gym had a dingle shirt with "we hate Wednesday" written on the back

I told him "we're all Wednesday aren't we"

He just smiled nervously like a little girl

He's not worn it since which is sad because I wanted to have a good debate with him.

i was in a 'tarn' centre pub the night we whipped 'em again...

i was in the pissholes and heard one quip to his mate "de dah, de dah"...

i turned to him and said "dingle", he looked at me and then skulked off...

he didn't want to talk, or anythin' else... :tango:

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Well then, we belong in the top division but you wouldn't have that would you?

Based on the last 7-8 years not 80 years... you have tread water each year.

Except you haven't been in the top division for fourteen years or come remotely close to getting there.

Except you haven't been in the top division for fourteen years or come remotely close to getting there.

Coming from a bloke who supports the worst team in the division it comes off as a bit thick.

Tha's thick, int thi.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Coming from a bloke who supports the worst team in the division it comes off as a bit thick.

Tha's thick, int thi.

You've got me.

You strike me as a real intellectual though.

Oh dear Whitey!

Oh dear Vic!

Oh dear Valleyjohn!

:laugh:

Both of your teams well and truly stuffed today.

Barnsley beaten 5-0 by a team we brushed aside just a week ago!

Apparently their players were arguing with their inbred fans and each other.

12 points behind us now. And counting.

I bet they weren't chanting "Yorkshire, Yorkshire" at full time with the Huddersfield fans this time.

:laugh:

As for Charlton, enjoy the cup! Our loss to you was sandwiched by two huge league wins and because of that I couldn't give a monkeys that we lost Monday.

Enjoy Wembley (hopefully) along with potential relegation.

We could in reality relegate Charlton at Hillsborough on April 21st