FAO: Whitey, Vic, Valleyjohn

although i too don't have much time for tinpot charlton...

i don't mind then surviving, as next term someone is needed to finish in the dingles end of season position, ie. bottom...

Hopefully that will be Toytown if they manage to get promoted

Where are all the inbred dingle losers tonight

Oh yeah they've gone back into hiding like they always do the cowards.

Quite amusing as you know they'd have been on here all night if they'd won and we'd lost.

I very rarely post on our own forum on a Saturday night, never mind yours. And three years on Owlstalk and never once hidden. 

Good luck Barnsley with that run next...

Nottingham Forest (H)

Leicester (H)

Watford(A)

Bournemouth(H)

Reading(A)

they are basically fooked. lol

Certainly understand where you're coming from. Tough set of fixtures on paper. But I remember thinking that last season before we played five of the top six and went undefeated. I also remember you lot posting the same comments prior to that run, as you are now. 

No idea whether we'll fare similarly this time around. Hope so.

Living in Barnsley I know quite a few Barnsley fans and they have such a hatred towards us and are always the first to give it out when we lose. If the tables were turned they would want us relegated and actually celebrate losing their highest attendance of the season, so flip them. I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years to come and actually think things will get worse for them before they get better.

Yeovil and the Dingles will be down by mid April. The last place is interesting, Charlton have games in hand which will drag them out of the bottom 3 but might not be enough come May. Millwall, Charlton or Donny for me.

Losing our highest attendance of the season? You have been back in the second tier two years, and neither this year or last were you our highest attendance. 

But don't let facts get in the way of your story. 

Come on the Whitey, admit it... Barnsley are comically bad are they mate?

In all fairness, having to rely on a dubious late free kick at Palace last season and Pompy going into administration the season before to keep you up, I'm sure few would argue that your relegation this season isn't fully deserved and not before time.

Guest York-owl-chris

To be honest, hope Barnsley, Donny, Rotherham and the blades are ALL in league one next season.

plenty of renditions of "stand up if you hate wednesday" lol 

Guest Sheff Owl

There has been many fans from different clubs that have posted on here and if we play their teams they have posted after the game win, lose or draw and not been total c*cks about it.

Couldn't say the same about Barnsley and Charlton fans.

why do people keep entertaining this nonentity, ignore him and he will slither away i promose yer

Erm, your fellow posters have created another thread titled 'FAO Whitey'. 

And for a nonentity, I don't do bad do I? Only your bi-monthly takeover threads can rival threads about me. 

Unimportant, not special. Nonentity. 

Nope. Wrong adjective.  :danny-wilson:

Come on the Whitey, admit it... Barnsley are comically bad are they mate?

In all fairness, having to rely on a dubious late free kick at Palace last season and Pompy going into administration the season before to keep you up, I'm sure few would argue that your relegation this season isn't fully deserved and not before time.

If the season ended tomorrow, we'd deserve to be relegated. 

Last season, we stayed up because we got more points than three other clubs. As we did the year before, no matter the circumstances. 

We aren't comically bad, no. But we're poor this season. Yesterday? I couldn't attend as I work alternate weekends now as I'm trying to save some pennies, but I'm rambling. Yesterday by all accounts was gutless, embarrassing, and 5-0 flattered us. It's our first real tonking since Danny returned, so hopefully it was a blip. However, our form over the season and the abilities of our players give me little hope that we'll survive this time. 

But I'll be there next weekend, with that little hope, cheering my club on. In between lots of alcoholic beverage supping.

There has been many fans from different clubs that have posted on here and if we play their teams they have posted after the game win, lose or draw and not been total c*cks about it.

Couldn't say the same about Barnsley and Charlton fans.

And your point is? 

I'm not them. 

I rarely post on our own forum on Saturday nights, especially if I haven't attended the game. So I'm unlikely to post on Owlstalk at random. I mean, I wasn't on here after your many defeats this season taking the píss. But I have been on after you've won and congratulated you, but usually a day or two later. But those posts are conveniently forgotten, or ignored by Owls fans who prefer the cúntish version of me. Which is fine by me.  gary megson

Whitey you got any players it'll be worth us buying when we're really, really rich?

No.  :duntmatter:

Certainly understand where you're coming from. Tough set of fixtures on paper. But I remember thinking that last season before we played five of the top six and went undefeated. I also remember you lot posting the same comments prior to that run, as you are now.

No idea whether we'll fare similarly this time around. Hope so.

I don't think the fixture list makes much difference in this league. Yeovil will probably give us just as hard a game as some of the top teams