FAO: Whitey, Vic, Valleyjohn

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Funniest thing about this thread is that it is trolling Barnsley fans on an Owls forum.

Check the title of said thread.

I don't think the fixture list makes much difference in this league. Yeovil will probably give us just as hard a game as some of the top teams

I think it can be a good thing playing so many sides in the upper reaches of the division. We saw that last year, as they're under pressure to get promoted. 

I'm more optimistic about the next two games against Forest and Leicester than I am the Yeovil and Bournemouth games.

Could be a cracking local mini-league in League One next season.

Barnsley, Donny, Pigs, Rovrum, Chesterfield......makes me sad that we won't be part of it  :tango:

I think Rotherham will go up, and wouldn't rule United out of a top six finish either. 

Because I enjoy local trips, whichever division we are in I'd like there to be as many of the local clubs in it as possible.

If the blades make the playoffs it shows how bad that league is.

Everyone at the bottom of the Championship can still have some hope, theres nothing much in it as everyone keeps losing down there. We are the only team that was down there that got some form going, if one team can get a couple of wins then they'll drag themselves out of it.

Barnsley fans were saying they didn't seem up for the fight, but they usually do ok at home. I wouldn't be gutted if Barnsley went down because some of their fans do really seem to hate us, but I'd much prefer to see Charlton slide after what's gone on with them in recent years.

I don't mind Barnsley - respected what they did under Wilson in 97/98, but they have flirted with relegation too many times; like us five years or so ago. I hope you don't go down - prefer playing Barnsley than Millwall or Charlton

I hope Barnsley get out of it really, I've got nothing against them, it's another derby and yeah Whitey certainly tries to wind folk up on here but he doesn't represent all of the Barnsley fans, some are okay, I know a lot hate us but that's just expected with us been the main side in these neck of the woods, personally I'd like to see the two SE london clubs go along with a cheating small somerset club.

Get Wolves, Blades and Rovrum up as well.

blades and rovrum to go up? from now on your in the 'capend envelope' with lots of others......why the flip wud you want any of them two bib wednesday hatin stains to go up?? and fwiw dont mind barnsley its just these two helmetheads who infrst this board i dont likr

As much as I hate Sheff U and Rotherham I'd like to inflict pain on them and see them suffer, kind of a weird fetish I have. 

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Intellectual is a verb not a noun, sorry mate.

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. You really have made yourself look quite the fool haven't you?