Madine Out - Confirmed

Guest _Ibbo_

Guest alwaysaowl

Most people are getting smacked in town it's full of idiots they go home and get away with it madine dint done his time get him back on the field at least he's our own player and no loan player

Edited by alwaysaowl

For all the people saying he should be sacked…… anyone remember Tony Adams when he got sent down for 4 months? how did his life turn out after that?

Don't think he won much football wise or wasn't that good a player, Also don't think tony was involved in any kind of work to help people who went through same problems as him did he….. Yup Tony adams did nothing positive and neither will Gary

P.s. the above paragraph all said with complete sarcasm 

People have done much worse, give the kid a second chance and let him do his talking on the pitch

He has been ill-advised in the past. Should have pleaded guilty and apologised at the time; but that's water under the bridge.

Needs to ditch his hangers-on, focus on his football and win over the doubters.

We are desperate for a finisher; he never had the service under DJ - could thrive under Gray.

can't get my breath with some of these posts ,The kids done his jail term , and will be still on license for the next year or so, yes he was an idiot and hopes to be he knows that better than anyone else ,but to condemn the man like some are doing is a way over the top ,,this could be his last chance  he has to buckle down and use what he has to prove it to himself and swfc if he does that then we could be all the better for it ,would rather he do it here though than any where else,can't remember any moaning when we had Swan back ,

Please SWFC. Grow some morals and sack him.

Joe Mattock too?

Or is it much more fair just to pick and choose to be our own judge and jury?

Is it MORALLY right to advertise gambling in the ground?

You're opening up a huge can of worms talking about morals in football, I personally find ramming betting down the throats of fans more offensive than someone having a scrap whilst probably reacting to provocation.

The moral stuff aside.

Do people not actually watch the matches when attending Hillsbro?

He wasn't anywhere near a championship class striker when he went to prison and I doubt he's turned into one in the last 10 months or whatever it's been.

To be fair, no one was going to bang goals in from that turgid football.

Now we are creating far more chances and wasting them. I think a fit Madine would do alright just now.

The moral stuff aside.

He wasn't anywhere near a championship class striker when he went to prison and I doubt he's turned into one in the last 10 months or whatever it's been.

...and Mattock, Lee andMaghoma looked championship quality under DJ didn't they?

For that matter, Antonio and Semedo, they looked great didn't they?

we saw the games and what we saw was the same players not performing under the old boss.

The moral stuff aside.

Wasn't a world beater no, but won every header and considering we seem to enjoy utilizing a target man (Nuhui and now Best) to hold up and allow play to catch up, bringing in the wide men and the furthest forward midfielder into the attack. I think he could do a job in this current set up, until a better player is bought.

The moral stuff aside.

Correct 

Wasn't a world beater no, but won every header and considering we seem to enjoy utilizing a target man (Nuhui and now Best) to hold up and allow play to catch up, bringing in the wide men and the furthest forward midfielder into the attack. I think he could do a job in this current set up, until a better player is bought.

You've never seen Gary Madine play football have you

Correct me if i'm wrong but....

Convicted for ABH in Carlisle in 2010 and did Community Service

Got done for setting a building/car on fire in Carlisle

Now this

As mentioned, he's had more than enough chances

I agree,  but this is his 2nd chance with Sheffield Wednesday ( assuming he's getting one )

Its up to him to take the chance now, but one slip and he's gone for good, Madine is the only one with anything to lose here.

Edited by Lee A