Does Jones want the Sack?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Don't post much these days and neither a happy clapper or do i excessively moan about the club.

But for me today is the day Mr Jones has to go after this start to the season.

We should be turning over teams like Yeovil, Millwall and Birmingham. Unacceptable and time for a change.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

And? That's not the point i'm making.

Leamington insists that today's line-up was unacceptable.

But it's a line-up that has worked for us in the past.

It worked for us in the past but was it with the same 11 players that started this game?

I'm all for using what works and making the most of what we've got, which is low on quality with a tight budget.

But many of us could see that this team set out was on a hiding to nothing or set up just to park the bus for another point.

Plus add to that, out of form players keeping their places, no spine to this team and players brought straight in who are below match fitness and it's a recipe for disaster.

Surely something has to be done now and quickly, we're low on quality, weak in numerous areas, DJ has bottomed out the budget on dross. MM has backed him and two other managers.

The excuses have been worn out. MM's got to make his mind up soon to further back his man who is making a hash of it lately; chop the manager or sell up.

I don't post too much serious stuff in here, but picking a starting lineup without a striker on the pitch is a flipping embarrassment. Hands tied in the transfer market or not, this is his squad now, he isn't getting anywhere near the best out of them and his team selections are unfathomable.

New manager please.

Guest Big Guns

And? That's not the point i'm making.

Leamington insists that today's line-up was unacceptable.

But it's a line-up that has worked for us in the past.

He's been proved right why can't you man up and accept it ffs

P4 W2 D2 L0

Record without a striker before today.

Why wouldn't he go with the same again?

Edited by KivoOwl, 21 September 2013 - 02:35 PM.

Not won a game this season so don't start posting prehistoric figures. Good shout leamington. Antonio should be on right wing every week.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

I don't post too much serious stuff in here, but picking a starting lineup without a striker on the pitch is a flipping embarrassment. Hands tied in the transfer market or not, this is his squad now, he isn't getting anywhere near the best out of them and his team selections are unfathomable.

New manager please.

40+ players and 19 or so months you would think DJ would've worked out his team by now, knew our strengths and weaknesses and would've built his team by now.

The excuses need to stop; he's been backed, he's bled the budget dry and we're still nowhere near a settled side with a spine, a midfield or a attack. 

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl