Does Jones want the Sack?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

You have to wonder with that starting line up. No recognised striker. Johnson and McPhail coming straight in after years of not playing. Error prone Zayatte keeping his place ahead of Llera. How has Mags got in ahead of Maguire. Terrible. Looks like Nuhui is getting the Madine treatment? When will our strikers learn if they score they get dropped.

To play upfront in this team you have to walk around nochantly and everything will be fine - just don't score.!

Looking forward to Jones post match team talk of well we are not far away, McPhail and Johnson just need match fitness.

Depressed.

Guest Big Guns

I remember a Fred been started just like this before the hull game

I said it then and I will say it now I like the look of that side I feel a performance and a victory

UTO

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I think it forces us to play football and not hoofball... This may be the only way to do it...

I like the look of it, especially as we still haven't signed a striker yet!!!

I remember a Fred been started just like this before the hull game

I said it then and I will say it now I like the look of that side I feel a performance and a victory

UTO

Can you see Antonio putting in anywhere near the level of performance he did up front against hull?

Can you see Helan / Maghoma playing anywhere near the level of performance JJ did against Hull?

I can't.

Slightly cofused by the line up, but interested to see how maghoma gets on today. Must admit, I felt the same against hull.

Like guns I can see a positive result here. Lets wait till after the game before anyone gets castigated.

Edited by Maddogbob

You have to wonder with that starting line up. No recognised striker. Johnson and McPhail coming straight in after years of not playing. Error prone Zayatte keeping his place ahead of Llera. How has Mags got in ahead of Maguire. Terrible. Looks like Nuhui is getting the Madine treatment? When will our strikers learn if they score they get dropped.

To play upfront in this team you have to walk around nochantly and everything will be fine - just don't score.!

Looking forward to Jones post match team talk of well we are not far away, McPhail and Johnson just need match fitness.

Depressed.

At least I can praise DJ for something as he has helped my insomnia. I just listen to his interviews and off to sleep I go.

I actually think its the best line up he could have picked. Nuihu is a big lad but won't get much change out of the big lads at the back for Birmingham, where as Mags, with his pace etc may have better results. Coke out for McPhail is a good move and Llera out for R Johnson is. Spot on from DJ, hope we get the result.

I never meant it like that,my fault, should have worded it better for you, I was using the term happyclappers sarcastically, but you wanna pick bones...knock yourself out.. :biggrin:

Shame on you for forgetting the inverted commas around happyclappers. Don't know about FG but I'll defo knock one out if we win today!

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Look, this is a fans forum, I am just stating that not for the 1st time I am completely disillusioned by that team.

Now I also posted it before kick off to hopefully be proving wrong as whenever you assume you will win and post something you end up losing.

That team is not the best team we could have fielded. There is no recognised striker.

We all know that Antonio is having a mare up front, yet our manager cannot see it.