Does Jones want the Sack?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

What happens if we win with that line up?

I will gladly admit humble pie.

I hope I am eating humble pie.

Yes Leamington is very close to Brum but I am at work today.

Look, this is a fans forum, I am just stating that not for the 1st time I am completely disillusioned by that team.

Now I also posted it before kick off to hopefully be proving wrong as whenever you assume you will win and post something you end up losing.

That team is not the best team we could have fielded. There is no recognised striker.

We all know that Antonio is having a mare up front, yet our manager cannot see it.

My nan used to say 'If at first you don't succeed try, try again'

Maybe DJ's nan said the same so he will keep trying Antonio.

Just a theory. I am not ITK about DJ's nan.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Another weekend absolutely ruined.

I will post positively if I am feeling positive.

Anyone who has ever played the game, has any knowledge of the game and watched that performance against Yeovil and saw that line up it equalled defeat.

Beggers belief anyone on here felt that line up was anywhere near acceptable.

You have to wonder with that starting line up. No recognised striker. Johnson and McPhail coming straight in after years of not playing. Error prone Zayatte keeping his place ahead of Llera. How has Mags got in ahead of Maguire. Terrible. Looks like Nuhui is getting the Madine treatment? When will our strikers learn if they score they get dropped.

To play upfront in this team you have to walk around nochantly and everything will be fine - just don't score.!

Looking forward to Jones post match team talk of well we are not far away, McPhail and Johnson just need match fitness.

Depressed.

Well called my friend,

What a shambles, utter shambles, Jones is a flipping a moron, I backed him so heavily until literally right now, I hate not liking the manager but that's where I am now.

Desperately need a new manager with some enthusiasm and passion to drive and deliver performance on a budget, it's just not DJ.

Another weekend absolutely ruined.

I will post positively if I am feeling positive.

Anyone who has ever played the game, has any knowledge of the game and watched that performance against Yeovil and saw that line up it equalled defeat.

Beggers belief anyone on here felt that line up was anywhere near acceptable.

P4 W2 D2 L0

Record without a striker before today.

Why wouldn't he go with the same again?

Edited by KivoOwl