New 2013/14 Kits out before School holidays

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

They are playing in them against Boro and will be on sale at the game. 

I may have made this up.

I f thats true top marks to the marketing guys at S6, about time.

they used to play in next seasons the last game if my memory is correct... great way to drive sales imo

I think we've done that once, at the end of 1998/9. Although I do remember Ozzie Owl doing a half-time striptease to reveal an away kit at he final home game once (the yellow one with the broad navy and white bands going around it if I recall correctly).

Edited by DJMortimer

I think we've done that once, at the end of 1998/9. Although I do remember Ozzie Owl doing a half-time striptease to reveal an away kit at he final home game once (the yellow one with the broad navy and white bands going around it if I recall correctly).

It was the home game against Liverpool when they played in the home shirt with the fully blue back. Steve Haslam made his debut at right back, or at least a very early appearance.

As for that away shirt, if you want to remember Ozzie Owl doing the strip unveil then go ahead - personally I recall the dancing girls doing it lol

It was the home game against Liverpool when they played in the home shirt with the fully blue back. Steve Haslam made his debut at right back, or at least a very early appearance.

As for that away shirt, if you want to remember Ozzie Owl doing the strip unveil then go ahead - personally I recall the dancing girls doing it lol

I remember that game, 1-0 win Richard Cresswell

Guest super mandaric

Well prepared for Puma generic template for next season

Edited by super mandaric

after looking at the wolves and chesterfield kits for next year, i really hope whoever deals with that malark in the club are working hard to get away from the generic template as they look tacky.

il end up buying the home shirt anyway mind...

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/

Edited by oneeyedmilkman

Guest intercity0wl

Great news about the new shirts, the trouble is I don't know which one to buy the striped home or the black away.

Both ya tight sod :biggrin:

Here's the Puma templates for Wolves new kit. I wonder if we'll get the same as these. Check them out.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/13/14-kits/wolverhampton-wanderers-2013-2014-puma-home-a-away-kits.html

That collar is horrendous, looks like they're wearing another t-shirt underneath the shirt. The stripes aren't even straight.