New 2013/14 Kits out before School holidays

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

i doubt it will be Gilders apart from Honda they have sold all their other dealerships to JCT 600

Im always a bit behind, but i coud have sworn Gilders were now known as Euro's.

That's the way it is now

This p1sses me off. It's not fair changing both kits every summer. Costs parents and kids a fortune.

I totally agree.

But if you think that's bad spare a thought for the poor mams and dads of Dortmund. As well as a new home, away and third strip this season, they also had the gall to bring out a different kit just for the Champions League.

And as if that wasn't enough, they then racked up a fifth new kit of the season by bringing out a bleeding 'Christmas kit'!!!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/borussia-dortmund-2012-2013-puma-winter-football-shirt.html

All nice threads mind.

How hard can it be, I can't see why it would take longer than about 20 mins to design the home kit. The correct number of Blue and White stripes in the right shade of Blue, decide where the badges are going. Black shorts, same with the badges, Blue and White hooped socks. Knock off work early.

Quite like that one. Will we have Gilders again next season, anybody know?

Very much doubt it. Gary Scotting who owned Gilders has sold up everything. The reason they had the sponsorship was because he is a massive fan (so much so he was going to buy us before MM stepped up) So most of Gilders has been sold to JCT600, with the exception of the Honda dealerships, but that was sold elsewhere. So I'm positive we'll see a new sponsor on at least the home shirts next year.