Bernard's Protest - Photo

It can believe you me......you should try sitting next to my Uncle Eric.....bless hios soul.

Yes, I called to see my Dad today - he was watching A Fistful of Dollars for the hundredth time. I think me Mother has it on a loop.

Me Mother showed me an article me brother had given her about donating dementia patients for research after death. Me Dad said they couldn't have him as he don't know any of them - 'I don't owe them anything he said'.

I don't think he realises he has actually signed the papers.

Anyway - bring Bernard back I say.

It needs sorting out - bloody ridiculous.

Yes, I called to see my Dad today - he was watching A Fistful of Dollars for the hundredth time. I think me Mother has it on a loop.

Me Mother showed me an article me brother had given her about donating dementia patients for research after death. Me Dad said they couldn't have him as he don't know any of them - 'I don't owe them anything he said'.

I don't think he realises he has actually signed the papers.

Anyway - bring Bernard back I say.

It needs sorting out - bloody ridiculous.

My missus works in a dementia ward and I go in from time to time to help out.......I find it quite saddening, if not a little worrying you can get like that.

I dont see much point if I'm honest in having a 'healthy' body and an unhealthy brain, just hope to god I remember where I hid the gun if it happens to me.

Totally agree about Bernard, it's just not right.....and I think he might be spot on with his ageism claim, especially if he has dementia.

PR owl goal. If this had occurred during the Walker/Allen period there would be universal uproar. The bloke is obviously a little bit of a pudding, but it should have been handled better. Invite him into the box, and lead by example. To ban him is pathetic, and shows a serious lack of managerial ability or foresight.

He should be banned.

One game last season me and my mate saw him beat the living hell out of a traffic cone outside the south with his walking stick then walked upto us and just said "showed the bugger" and walked off. Mad as a box of frogs that man.

lol

The thing is, I bet all he has to do is apologise.

IF (!!) some chavvy, gobby north stander got banned for the rest of the season for abusing staff at the ground, no one would bat an eyelid.

Why should being 77 and a long standing owl make a difference?

Not in my book.

You do realise he has mental issues?

You think the Club shouldn't make allowances for that?

Shall get rid of wheelchair access too?