DJ Favourite With The Bookies To Be Next Manager Sacked

I'm the 2nd richest Owlstalker in the North West behind The Squire of Preston. Of course I wouldn't miss a tenner.

I taught that cheapskate Danny Jones how to light cigars with them.

Have a bang on that.

steady on pal....youre third.... :dry:

To be fair i can't find any 'book' on the next Champ manager to be sacked. i would have thought it was Jewell if anyone was going to be favourite. But then again we have the MM reputation to contend with. Talking of Jewell, one Ipswich fan with t'internet access doesn't seem keen, judging from this Wiki entry. :st2: :st2:

Since being at town he has destroyed ipswich towns reputation and making the club spiral down hill ever since he has bin oppointed the manager. attendances at portman road have dropped dramatically due to his lack of knowledge of football making ipwich loose every home game conceding an average of 3 goals. fans and the public and football pundits comment on his lack of tactics. Neil Warnock quoted in an interview " he has dstroyed ipswich and he is clueless". Paul Jewell has ruined ITFC
Edited by Almat

Abysmal run of form, a squad of players under achieving, jury still out on whether the players he's bought in have worked and Mandaric's track record of not bring the most patient of chairmen... It's hardly a surprise the bookies have taken this view.

I might get a slating for this but I'd be quite happy to see them proved right.

Jury still out? I think sentence has been passed on Taylor, Mattock, Picnic and Maguire?OK Maguire is still a bit unknown as he hasn't really featured but the other 3 are tosh.Rodri - I'm still hoping he'll be good.Lee - Looked ok in his one gameLoans - Both going to improveBest signing by a street is Rhys McCabe, quality.

My only worry is that we'll do EXACTLY what we did with Irvine and Laws and leave it a couple of months too late, by which time our season could be over.

Paul Aldridge himself stated that the manager and chairman had really "hit it off" and I just hope his friendship with Jones doesn't delay Mandaric making the tough decisions.

Yes, but I hope they're wrong this time. I'm not happy with the situation but I think we changed managers far too often.

Agree..how long then do we give any new manager to come in, get his own team, and put things right...Oh sorry forgot...instant fix...ffs