All this talk about redknapp

I like Jones Heeley but Rednapp is ten times better!!! Well maybe not ten times but better anyway!!

not knocking the bloke Kagoshim I just think he comes across as a cockney wide boy and really don't think he'd fit in up here somehow just my opinion jones will sort it eventually .

Luckily for you, we're too far north for Redknapp ... and he's waaaaaaaay out of our league

That's what I thought, but never say never pal, football has a habit of surprises, if we lost to Wolves and Burnley which would make it 7 on the trot, I think he would get the boot seriously, whether it be a good thing or not, imo Dave Jones has got two games to save his job.

i bet if you look, the people taking serious the "rednapp for manager" (non) issue...

they are the same one's who thought we would win promotion this season by finishing in the top 2...

who want us to start playing 6 or 7 defenders every game, a STILL play open expansive football...

wanted to go to wembley for the paint pot final...

and thought tommy spurr was a centre back... :tango: :tango: :tango:gary megson :st2:

i bet if you look, the people taking serious the "rednapp for manager" (non) issue...

they are the same one's who thought we would win promotion this season by finishing in the top 2...

who want us to start playing 6 or 7 defenders every game, a STILL play open expansive football...

wanted to go to wembley for the paint pot final...

and thought tommy spurr was a centre back... :tango: :tango: :tango:gary megson :st2:

Think people will speculate though, Mandaric has a habit of not sitting around through bad times, personally I hope Jones does turn it around because I think he's one of the best managers we can get, but will Milan agree if we lose the next two or three games?

So many things wrong with this

NO chance in hell harry would want to come to wednesday. He was a champions league manager on the verge of the England job less than a year ago. He would never take a club thats any further north of london. His sallery would probably bankrupt the club. DJ is (or shouldn't be) under any pressure what so ever.

Why are we even discussing this...

Beside the point I suppose, but it was a complete and utter joke the way the red tops pushed him forward as a managerial candidate for England. Would have set us back 20 years As others have said, there's no way he'd end up here and to be honest, I wouldn't want him. I do think DJ has got himself into a bit of a pickle but he is still the right man for the job