All this talk about redknapp

I think reformances will have a lot to do with it too. He we got hammered with no sign of improvement then he'll be in trouble. He we narrowly lost but looked like things were coming together he'd get a bit longer

agreed blue needs to up the anti methinks

We can't afford his wages

He always said he would never move up norf

Yorkshire bank already has an account under the name 'Rosie'

DJ is still our manager and even with Milans reputation and DJ's kinda strange decisions lately, I think he will be for some time yet.

would DJ even care if he got sacked? big pay off after not even serving a year of a 3 year contract? look at Megson sitll on gardening leave getting paid .... but Redknapp is a ridiculous thought!

overrated as a manager. do a bit of searching on the reactions to the tottenham players and specifically how he managed their pre game prep or more specifically didn't. he just puts a group of players together, shouts at them and thats it.

Beside the point I suppose, but it was a complete and utter joke the way the red tops pushed him forward as a managerial candidate for England. Would have set us back 20 years As others have said, there's no way he'd end up here and to be honest, I wouldn't want him. I do think DJ has got himself into a bit of a pickle but he is still the right man for the job

Spot on.

Most overated, one dimensional manager EVER.

Rumours he's going to Ipswich.

He's good in the short-term until he gets found out and the money runs out.

Look at all of you lot all discussing potential new managers it makes me sick! We need a settled side and a settled manager who should be given time. Remember the old days when managers were given time? Didn't Big Ron take us down. was he sacked no? What happened then? He got us promoted the following year. All this talk of changing the manager just cause we have lost a few games is ridiculous. We are going to lose games and i think its a good thing we are having this bad patch now as we have plenty of time to sort it. If this had happened with a few months to go and we were being dragged into a relegation scrap then i could understand it but we are not even out of September and you are disgracing a quality manager by talking about his replacement after all he did for us last season you ungrateful bunch of nonces.

But Nigel Adkins for me all day long after he has been replaced by Benitez next month..

post-6584-0-73429900-1348672149_thumb.jp

What has he actually won as a manager? No not for me stick with dj he will get it right new teams need to gel.

If anyone mentions gel again so help me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Look at all of you lot all discussing potential new managers it makes me sick! We need a settled side and a settled manager who should be given time. Remember the old days when managers were given time? Didn't Big Ron take us down. was he sacked no? What happened then? He got us promoted the following year. All this talk of changing the manager just cause we have lost a few games is ridiculous. We are going to lose games and i think its a good thing we are having this bad patch now as we have plenty of time to sort it. If this had happened with a few months to go and we were being dragged into a relegation scrap then i could understand it but we are not even out of September and you are disgracing a quality manager by talking about his replacement after all he did for us last season you ungrateful bunch of nonces.

But Nigel Adkins for me all day long after he has been replaced by Benitez next month..

Adkins? No way.