Gardner 7

Jones 6

Antonio 6

McCabe 7 (Semedo 6)

Barkley 6

Pecnik 4

Bothroyd 4

Rodri 5 (Johnson 6)

Is that rating for the same Gardner that didn't win a header against Davies all the game?

Taylor was poor but I think that Gardner was flipping terrible.

Kirkland 6 - Couple of important saves but kicking wasn't great.

Lee 6 - Solid and steady debut. Defended reasonably well against a good player and tried to get forward.

Taylor 5 - Can't seem to pass the ball and struggled against a physical Davies.

Gardner 6 - Made an important interception and bar one silly foray with the ball where he lost it he was decent.

Jones 4 - Not good enough, never has been, and embarrassing for their second goal. Sooner he leaves the better.

Antonio 6 - Strong start but faded. At times our only outlet.

McCabe 5 - Stupid booking, poor corners, but still impressive at times. He can pick out some great passes but he could also do with playing the simpler pass more often. I hope playing in this team at the moment doesn't ruin his confidence.

Barkley 7 - Our best player for me. Looks very composed for one so young, cracking penalty, and clearly looks a Premier League player.

Pecnik 5 - Largely ineffective. Technically gifted but a passenger for most of the game.

Bothroyd 4 - Didn't look interested. I'm amazed he lasted 70+ minutes.

Rodri 5 - Ineffective and defensively absent. Still to really make a proper contribution.

Is that rating for the same Gardner that didn't win a header against Davies all the game?

Taylor was poor but I think that Gardner was flipping terrible.

you must have been sat watching the same game as me then...

i can't believe everyone's slagging taylor off, when gardener had a right mare...

we need to get the lightweight's outa the side, and some BATTLERS in...

Kirkland 6

Lee 7

Taylor 3 cant run

Gardner 7

Jones 3 cant run

Antonio 6

McCabe 6 (Semedo 6)

Barkley 6

Pecnik 3 cant run

Bothroyd 3 cant run

Rodri 3 cant run

dj 3 - we should have a man on each post, can't be bothered to criticise beyond that

Edited by Ash77

kirkland 5 went wandering for their first

lee 7 really cant see why he hasnt been playing, best performance from a defender so far , though that really isnt saying much

gardner 6 worrying he seems to have difficulty walking, however better than previous 2 performances

taylor 0 awful awful signing heads backwards and at fault for second goal, worst centre half in a long long while and that includes purse maddix etc etc

jones 5 not his fault but not upto it

antonio 5.5/6 shows flashes but 9 times out of 10 makes the wrong decision

barkley 6 again shows flashes , should do himself a favour before he gets ruined wednesday style

mccabe 6 ok

pechnik 5 not involved as per previous performances

bothroyd 5 better than against huddersfield, just . thinks he is better than he is

rodri 5 i worry he has some sort of visual impairment as he stuggles to pick out a wednesday player on any occasion

subs

samedo 6 ok, still not upto championship standards

jj 5 ineffective as usual

gog to late again to make any impact

jones 3

you must have been sat watching the same game as me then...

i can't believe everyone's slagging taylor off, when gardener had a right mare...

we need to get the lightweight's outa the side, and some BATTLERS in...

They were both bad but Taylor was easily worse, how anyone can think Gardner deserves to be on a par with Lee for that performance I don't know.

Kirkland 6 - Couldn't do much for either goal, didn't have much else to do. Still our best keeper IMO.

Lee 7 - Decent debut. Got turned a few times by Eagles but made a few crucial tackles.

Taylor 4 - Hoof.

Gardner 6 - Few good tackles, passed it more than Taylor.

Jones 3 - Just release him, please. Never been a footballer. Can't pass, didn't give the wingers much support on the overlap. Lazy!

Antonio 7 - Only player who showed a bit of desire at times. By the second half he was almost frozen out the game when Bolton realised that he was the man we'd always try to pass it to.

McCabe 6 - Needs to learn how to take corners. Drifted in and out the game at times but I'm still excited about this lad, he'll be some player!

Barkley 7 - My MOTM. Too good for the rest of our team at times. Trying 50 yard passes with no players bothering to run for them. We need to play to his strengths. Loads of bottle to take that penalty!

Pecnik 5 - Non existent performance. Very weak under any sort of challenge, just throws himself to the ground.

Bothroyd 5 - We all know he's a lazy sod but any striker needs service to score. I still think he'll come good for us!

Rodri 5 - Drifted in and out of the game. Want to see what we saw vs Birmingham again.