Enjoy the Summer Grunters!

Towards the end of World War 2 the Germans had a Joke:

"Enjoy the war, the peace will be terrible"

Well enjoy the summer all you piggy tramps out there because 2012/13 will be hell for you!!

Here's why....

Our transfer business has been absolutely superb, reminiscent of Charlton last season. Two full backs who I think will prove to be an absolute steal. And then there's the acquisition of Kirkland and Gardner which I believe will prove to be inspired. Bear in mind the fantastic record our medical staff have for keeping players fit in the first place, as well as getting them back from injury as well. The "a good signing IF he stays fit" argument looks a bit thin.

And then the signing of Maguire today....... Now :milan: & lol are really starting to show we aint flipping about. And they're just warming up!!!

I am absolutely convinced that we will sign Antonio before the season starts. He was 4th in the pecking order at Reading before he came to us and they've gone and signed another winger from Forest. If we don't get him, I am certain we will sign players of equal calibre. DJ & MM know what we need.

Then there's ST sales that even as of today will probably be more than their average attendances all next season.

Compare that with the pathetic statements about transfer business coming from the badman Wing over at S2. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages trying to see how many different ways they can say: "We're fooked, we've got to sell anyone we can get a fee for or whose on the top money. We also haven't got a pot to wee wee in so we're going to have to play the kids. The only players we'll be bringing in are frees that no one else wants or loans that no other club are interested in taking". Hilarious!

I've pointed this out to the Pigs I have to work with and all they can come back with is how funny it will be when we get relegated next season and they go back up. FFS!!!!!

I've not even mentioned administration to them.

We probably won't win the league (but you never know). But there's no way it will be about "staying up". The lads will do us proud while the other lot will struggle against dwindling attendances and administration. I can't wait.

Boys and Girls - Go to work, school, college, boozer - wherever you have to interact with them and hammer them every day, rub their noses in it, make them cry if you want, dominate them off the field like we've dominated them on it. Consider it our very own pre-season for what will be a 9 month campaign of unprecedented joy at our rise and their "Downfall". You all know what to do!

Enjoy the summer piggies - Next season will be terrible for you!!!!!! UTMFO!!!!!!!

I'll never get bored of taking it out of them. Remember, for 12 years they've been vindictive and hateful in the extreme and it went way way beyond football banter, extending to wanting staff to lose their jobs, joy at serious floodin gthat could have cost lives, jobs and livelihoods, longing for England to lose the World Cup bid, and wishing us out of business.

Even now they think we'll get relegated and they'll win the league. Last year their fans AND PLAYERS were saying they'd do a Norwich and go straight through to the PL!!! I'm going to rub their snouts in it every chance I get.

The way i see it the squad that went up were good enough to stay up so with the new signings who knows?

But i also like Milan & Daves strategy of getting players in and settled in for pre season so we don’t have an indifferent start like last season. :biggrin:

Great post

Sure DJ and MM will carry on looking to improve the squad, its starting to shape up, defence looks a lot more solid with more competition. Maybe another centre half for competition

Could do with a couple wingers, a creative centre midfielder (You know DJ will snap one up for sure)

can't wait!!!!!

Guest cypress hill

I'll never get bored of taking it out of them. Remember, for 12 years they've been vindictive and hateful in the extreme and it went way way beyond football banter, extending to wanting staff to lose their jobs, joy at serious floodin gthat could have cost lives, jobs and livelihoods, longing for England to lose the World Cup bid, and wishing us out of business.

Even now they think we'll get relegated and they'll win the league. Last year their fans AND PLAYERS were saying they'd do a Norwich and go straight through to the PL!!! I'm going to rub their snouts in it every chance I get.

this

I think it's just funnier leaving em to themselves to look silly.

Anyone that genuinely thinks we'll be anywhere near relegation next season is a certified window licker.

Ever tried having a debate with one of em? It's like banging your head against a messed up brick wall.

Yes they're a horrible, spiteful little club but really let's not obsess on em, we're light years ahead of them on and off the pitch (hehe) and rather than having loads of threads about rubbing it in on THEM, it'd be better if they we're all about us celebrating ourselves. Nothing would give me more pleasure than having them as a complete insignificance in Wednesdays world.

I am refurbing a house and found newspapers under a carpet from 1982, the footy section shows the grunters top of the old fourth division with 93 points from 45 games . I've taken a photo and sent it some piggies asking if they can remember the Glory Days

:tango: :tango:

Think they've a good chance of heading back there lol

Ps we were lying 5th in league 2

Anyone that genuinely thinks we'll be anywhere near relegation next season is a certified window licker.

Ever tried having a debate with one of em? It's like banging your head against a messed up brick wall.

Yes they're a horrible, spiteful little club but really let's not obsess on em, we're light years ahead of them on and off the pitch (hehe) and rather than having loads of threads about rubbing it in on THEM, it'd be better if they we're all about us celebrating ourselves. Nothing would give me more pleasure than having them as a complete insignificance in Wednesdays world.

Fair enough - although there are enough digs at the pigs in that post than most threads....!

It's only a few that pop up in this section every now and again, but you know that they'll be reading it. So little piglets who've clicked on this thread to see what your bigger brother is saying about you, remember this, you are the second best club in Sheffield in every way possible.

Scrubbers.

I've just been on pigmad to cheer me up and boy are they in the poo poo. Given that they have to stick to a wage budget of £6.5m it means that they have to get rid of pretty much any half decent players (ha ha) they have. If, and it's a big if, they can find anyone to take them, then they will be left with an incredibly weak and poor squad. The bonus then is that they cannot sign anyone else (unless they can get decent players to play for them for free) as it would push their wage bill back over the fair play budget parameters !

Ohh this is so wonderful. They are royally screwed at the moment. Meanwhile their massive neighbours are assembling a very strong squad in preparation for an assault at the championship.

How wonderful it is to be a Wednesdayite.

Let's kick em while they are down !!

Edited by wakefieldowl

Cracking from the OP.

fuck all of the 'I am tired of them now, must be my bed time blah blah fucking blah'.

We are in the best position we have been in years over them twats. lets make them know that as much as we can.

"YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH UNITED, STOP POSTING ABOUT THEM".

It's not being obsessed, its about us showing them that we deserve to be where we are through footballing reasons, and they are lagging behind....light years behind now strangely.

So keep giving it them as much as you can, because they did it to us for so long.

Mate

You either:

Don't know / work with any pig fans

Live outside of Sheffield

Were cryogenically frozen 12 years ago and have just be defrosted

......or all of the above??

I take your point entirely. But really????? 12 years of being absolutely hammered. Listening to gloating about feeder clubs abroad, how the money's rolling in, their wonderful hotel, what a businessman McSue is. Dreading the drive into work on a Monday morning and hoping the wee wee taking stops by the end of the day and doesn't go into Tuesday and even Wednesday, being reminded on a daily basis of how much debt we're in and if I'd like to come to the Stain when Wednesday get wound up?

And you're tired of it after less than 2 months!!!!!!

You're welcome to your opinion but I just can't do it. I certainly won't be dragging it out over 12 years but I'm not quite ready to stop grinding their snouts in the dirt just yet. ;-)