Enjoy the Summer Grunters!

Last season was fantastic.

Getting promotion was absolutely brilliant - in itself.

But let's be fair, never in a million years could anyone make up the scenario.

5pts clear, 2 games in hand and a further 3 pts guaranteed at Hillsborough, playing total football.

Oh how they laughed, oh how they rang RS.

Comedy club, believe you me.

Last season was truly of legendary proportions - a footnote in my life.

Should we let up, be mature, have some sympathy?

Not a chance - I hope the flipping scrubbers implode.

Division 4 for them - Keith can drive the bus. He knows all the grounds.

A brilliant time to be an Owl - treasure it.

MASSIVE.

Exactly, were on the up, their on their uppers, loving it.

Towards the end of World War 2 the Germans had a Joke:

"Enjoy the war, the peace will be terrible"

Well enjoy the summer all you piggy tramps out there because 2012/13 will be hell for you!!

Here's why....

Our transfer business has been absolutely superb, reminiscent of Charlton last season. Two full backs who I think will prove to be an absolute steal. And then there's the acquisition of Kirkland and Gardner which I believe will prove to be inspired. Bear in mind the fantastic record our medical staff have for keeping players fit in the first place, as well as getting them back from injury as well. The "a good signing IF he stays fit" argument looks a bit thin.

And then the signing of Maguire today....... Now :milan: & lol are really starting to show we aint flipping about. And they're just warming up!!!

I am absolutely convinced that we will sign Antonio before the season starts. He was 4th in the pecking order at Reading before he came to us and they've gone and signed another winger from Forest. If we don't get him, I am certain we will sign players of equal calibre. DJ & MM know what we need.

Then there's ST sales that even as of today will probably be more than their average attendances all next season.

Compare that with the pathetic statements about transfer business coming from the badman Wing over at S2. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages trying to see how many different ways they can say: "We're fooked, we've got to sell anyone we can get a fee for or whose on the top money. We also haven't got a pot to wee wee in so we're going to have to play the kids. The only players we'll be bringing in are frees that no one else wants or loans that no other club are interested in taking". Hilarious!

I've pointed this out to the Pigs I have to work with and all they can come back with is how funny it will be when we get relegated next season and they go back up. FFS!!!!!

I've not even mentioned administration to them.

We probably won't win the league (but you never know). But there's no way it will be about "staying up". The lads will do us proud while the other lot will struggle against dwindling attendances and administration. I can't wait.

Boys and Girls - Go to work, school, college, boozer - wherever you have to interact with them and hammer them every day, rub their noses in it, make them cry if you want, dominate them off the field like we've dominated them on it. Consider it our very own pre-season for what will be a 9 month campaign of unprecedented joy at our rise and their "Downfall". You all know what to do!

Enjoy the summer piggies - Next season will be terrible for you!!!!!! UTMFO!!!!!!!

excellent post.proberly the best so far this year.

all the pisspotical little "look at me" teams that have had their hayday in our absence are now finding their true level...

pigs, and donny...

dingles would have gone last season but for pompeys point deduction, and will do this time around...

we have been derelict in our duty, the duty of keeping these wannabes in check...

THAT TIME HAS NOW PASSED INTO HISTORY, AND NORMAL SERVICE HAS BEEN RESUMED...

ALL TINPOT LOCAL SIDES GET INTO LINE, THE AREA'S PREMIER SIDE IS BACK...

PISSPOTICAL - Absolute genius mate!!!!! has to make the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary, I can see it now:

Pisspotical (adj)

- Term used to describe any team from South Yorkshire that is not Sheffield Wednesday.

- Any team from the Look Leeds region that has spent the last 12 years thinking they are bigger than MASSIVE.

- An organisation who lets it's chairman embezzle club funds to build a hotel and then sells it to him for £1.

- Association Football team whose fans are all inbred who think their team plays like Brazil.

- A team that can't get more than 5,000 through the gate so calls it's new Stadium New York in a pathetic attempt to generate publicity.

Pisspots (derivative) - Anyone that supports any of the above!

Owlstalk - Redefining The English Language!!!!!

Edited by OneDavidHirst

5pts clear, 2 games in hand and a further 3 pts guaranteed at Hillsborough, playing total football.

MASSIVE.

Wow.

First time I've seen this post, fantastic.

MASSIVE.

^^^^^^^This x10^^^^^^^