Jamaica snub leaves JJ at the crossroads

Kivo, you carn't a played football at any decent level , if you think he is still a top player. If he is good enough for the bench , he is good enough to start an all that.

Anybody who doesnt appreciate that JJ can change a game and be a big player in the championship doesnt appreciate football can be won in different ways.

We dont all have to play like Barca as nice as that would be.

Guest We Shall Overcome

Who the fúck are you then? Dave Jones thinks he is good enough to offer him a contract, so you're talking utter poo pooe...

i would make you eat poo pooe you little tail;

Guest We Shall Overcome

Great response ZIMMY. It took you a while to come up with something but it was well worth the wait.

your welcome mate.

Kivo, you carn't a played football at any decent level , if you think he is still a top player. If he is good enough for the bench , he is good enough to start an all that.

Not necessarily. I would say that JJ doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs these days but give him 20 mins at the end of a game that we need something a bit different in and he can well be the useful. I've never been his biggest fan but as a sub he would offer us an option that some wouldn't.

Oh and before you ask, yes I have played football at a good level ta.

Edited by Babushka1867

Guest We Shall Overcome

Not necessarily. I would say that JJ doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs these days but give him 20 mins at the end of a game that we need something a bit different in and he can well be the useful. I've never been his biggest fan but as a sub he would offer us an option that some wouldn't.

Oh and before you ask, yes I have played football at a good level ta.

thats if you can get him off the treatment table ta.