If you even have a modicum of sympathy for the Snortbeasts...

Guest HelenTheOwl

The fact they didn't and still haven't sacked Ched Evans is enough for me.

Disgusting.

This

The clubs who's fans told my Dad to shut up u f-ing Cuuunt after he asked them to stop swearing infront of the grand kids on the train home last nite. They'd been to euro Disney and unfortunately there return journey coincided with the in breads coming home.

hopefully this time next season the inbreds will be planning their road trips to the likes of Barnet,Fleetwood,and York.

I give you Sheffield United -

- The club formed by their biggest rivals' chairman to give them some competition.

- The club that took over ownership of their rivals' ground when when they left to build their own ground - they've never built their own ground.

- The club that last won a major trophy before the Wall Street Crash.

- The club that demolished a fine cricket pavilion to build a smaller replica of Hillsborough's north stand, but with pink cladding on it.

- The club that evicted Yorkshire County Cricket club from their home, thus stunting the growth of cricket in Sheffield for decades to come.

- The club whose only involvement in European football was when taking on village teams from picturesque Tuscany in the Anglo-Italian Cup.

- The club who whored themselves out to a businessperson who's gender was never really confirmed, and an Asian consortium who brought the club good publicity on Horizon.

- The club whose fans create fake ordnance survey maps and alleged library articles in a desperate attempt to prove their rivals are pigs, while their team plays in bacon coloured shirts.

- The club whose fans urinate on visiting supporters and fire distress flares at children.

- The club who tried to get an embarrassing home defeat wiped from the record books by attacking their opponents in an attempt to get the game abandoned.

- The club whose fans take the moral high ground over the financial troubles suffered by their rivals (including closing Co-op bank accounts), while ignoring the fact they owe upwards of £50m to creditors.

- The club whose fans started a hate campaign against their manager - before he'd took charge of a single game.

- The club supported by Sean 'rumbleing' Bean.

- The club that blew a ten point lead in the fight against relegation, only to blame someone else and sue them for all they'd got.

- The club that then planned on suing the local council and the FA for choosing their rivals' ground over theirs for World Cup selection, then forgetting all about it when England failed to get the World Cup anyway.

- The club whose fans wanted Russia to be awarded the World Cup because of the afore-mentioned preferences shown by the FA.

- The club who gate-crashed the 150th anniversary of the oldest club in the world just to get a picture of Pele in their shirt.

- The club who built a statue for a man who did their accounts, just to wee wee off their rivals.

- The club who, three weeks after their star player was jailed for rape, still refused to take any action on the matter, leading their fans to set up a hate campaign aimed at the victim of the crime.

They've had it coming for years - now they've got their just desserts, and I for one am loving it.

£50m+ in debt, key players jailed/released - I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years, no-one deserves it more. I've never known a fanbase as deluded, stupid, classless and vile in my entire life.

This summer is going to be absolutely brilliant.

GET THE **** IN!!!!!

Kivo .....If only Engelbert Humperdink had the music to these lyrics last night .......... ?

we would have p*ssed Eurovision !

I love the fact that they seem oblivious to there own debts. Is love it if they ended up in admin now with all there key players gone. This couldn't happen though could it. This season's already been like an advert for Carlsberg this is the only thing left.

- The club formed by their biggest rivals' chairman to give them some competition.

- The club that took over ownership of their rivals' ground when when they left to build their own ground - they've never built their own ground.

- The club that demolished a fine cricket pavilion to build a smaller replica of Hillsborough's north stand, but with pink cladding on it.

- The club that evicted Yorkshire County Cricket club from their home, thus stunting the growth of cricket in Sheffield for decades to come.

- The club whose only involvement in European football was when taking on village teams from picturesque Tuscany in the Anglo-Italian Cup.

- The club who whored themselves out to a businessperson who's gender was never really confirmed, and an Asian consortium who brought the club good publicity on Horizon.

- The club whose fans create fake ordnance survey maps and alleged library articles in a desperate attempt to prove their rivals are pigs, while their team plays in bacon coloured shirts.

- The club whose fans urinate on visiting supporters and fire distress flares at children.

- The club who tried to get an embarrassing home defeat wiped from the record books by attacking their opponents in an attempt to get the game abandoned.

- The club whose fans take the moral high ground over the financial troubles suffered by their rivals (including closing Co-op bank accounts), while ignoring the fact they owe upwards of £50m to creditors.

- The club whose fans started a hate campaign against their manager - before he'd took charge of a single game.

- The club that blew a ten point lead in the fight against relegation, only to blame someone else and sue them for all they'd got.

- The club that then planned on suing the local council and the FA for choosing their rivals' ground over theirs for World Cup selection, then forgetting all about it when England failed to get the World Cup anyway.

- The club whose fans wanted Russia to be awarded the World Cup because of the afore-mentioned preferences shown by the FA.

- The club who gate-crashed the 150th anniversary of the oldest club in the world just to get a picture of Pele in their shirt.

- The club who built a statue for a man who did their accounts, just to wee wee off their rivals.

- The club who, three weeks after their star player was jailed for rape, still refused to take any action on the matter, leading their fans to set up a hate campaign aimed at the victim of the crime.

They've had it coming for years - now they've got their just desserts, and I for one am loving it.

£50m+ in debt, key players jailed/released - I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years, no-one deserves it more. I've never known a fanbase as deluded, stupid, classless and vile in my entire life.

GET THE **** IN!!!!!

SUPERB mate...

Great work

Jesus has blessed you

x

Owlstalk Shop

GET THE **** IN!!!!!

We have all the evidence here that we need to finally convict SUFC for Crimes against Football.HOW DO YOU PLEAD PORKERS GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?

Anybody who had any sympathy for their horrible little $hit stain of a club should take a look at how they view us...

http://boards.footym...&mid=2114993447

:tango: :tango: :tango:

Luckiest club in existence, should have been in administration and hounded out of business and now they're gobbing off because they're using their unfair advantage and actually keeping up with us.

They also seem certain that Milan is desperate to get out..

They literally make up things that they want to hear lol

Sure they'll just pass these songs off as 'banter'

"Her first name is *****, her second name is *****, and she's a rumbleing liar, and she's a rumbleing *****"

"He'll shag who he wants, he'll shag who he wants, that boy Ched Evans, he'll shag who he wants"

"There's only one Dave Jones, with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile, he's robbed Madeleine McCann"