If you even have a modicum of sympathy for the Snortbeasts...

I've just seen that thread on PigsMad - is it actually possibly to get any thicker then them?

They're all up in arms that I created the list while they were watching tennis - I created it weeks ago in response to a similar list made by one of their idiots. Only theirs was full of lies.

The posts where they all claim they could pull my post to pieces but they can't be bothered to - please have a go. Tell me where the inaccuracies in my post are.

The bit where they all claim 'at least we've paid our own way' - aren't they £50m in debt? So even if they pay a player one pence they're paying more than they can afford.

And the very last post by a moron called Darblade (who generalises Wednesday fans as 'racists and killers') says at least their fans have never punched women live on national TV.

Am I missing something here? When did that happen?

I've just seen that thread on PigsMad - is it actually possibly to get any thicker then them?

They're all up in arms that I created the list while they were watching tennis - I created it weeks ago in response to a similar list made by one of their idiots. Only theirs was full of lies.

The posts where they all claim they could pull my post to pieces but they can't be bothered to - please have a go. Tell me where the inaccuracies in my post are.

The bit where they all claim 'at least we've paid our own way' - aren't they £50m in debt? So even if they pay a player one pence they're paying more than they can afford.

And the very last post by a moron called Darblade (who generalises Wednesday fans as 'racists and killers') says at least their fans have never punched women live on national TV.

Am I missing something here? When did that happen?

To be fair, Sean Bean was always very careful that he wasn't being filmed.

Seriously though, when have Wednesday fans punched women on tv?

The thick inbreds are on about the palace game. Apparently someone can clearly be seen punching a woman in the face according to the scrubbers. Still got that game stored on my hard drive and no you can't see a woman being punched, it's just another one of those myths that they think if they repeat it enough it'll become true.

To be fair, Sean Bean was always very careful that he wasn't being filmed.

What were the stories regarding Carl Bradshaw and Mitch Ward all about? Even spawned a chant I remember to the tune of 'Guantanamera' - "hit f*cking women, they only hit f*cking women".

I love it when they call us South Barnsley.

Bramall Lane is actually closer to the B2 Net Stadium than Hillsborough is to Oakwell.

Maybe we should call them "North Chesterfield"

Well, Wednesday and Barnsley do have something in common that United don't have with either of them...

championshipnpower.jpg

...and next season, something similar might apply to the Blades and Chesterfield.

0,,10416~8825731,00.jpg

what I can't understand is why post something that is clearly intended to provoke a reaction, and then wonder why they do? or is it just me missing something.

See the date of the OP

they created a thread about Wednesday in which they tried to slate the club the fans etc..

with there ridiculously stupid myths

See the date of the OP

they created a thread about Wednesday in which they tried to slate the club the fans etc..

with there ridiculously stupid myths

I don't see anything mentioned, and as I don't read anything on their board, then I must accept what you say. I still see it as pointless, neither side will change their opinions of each other. Can't wait for the season to start so there will be something else to talk about hopefully.

I don't see anything mentioned, and as I don't read anything on their board, then I must accept what you say. I still see it as pointless, neither side will change their opinions of each other. Can't wait for the season to start so there will be something else to talk about hopefully.

You've been registered on Owlstalk for more than 3 months, during which time you've made 3 posts all of which have been in this thread - yet you say that people should talk about something else...

You've been registered on Owlstalk for more than 3 months, during which time you've made 3 posts all of which have been in this thread - yet you say that people should talk about something else...

probably be my last posts if everyone is as aggressive as you - is there some sort of initiation test I should have passed?