If you even have a modicum of sympathy for the Snortbeasts...

Quality post which sums up so much. What makes me laugh is the fact the oinkers have lost the only player who made them last season, have just lost Lowton, with the prospect of more to follow, no signings made and some really strong teams who have come down and yet they believe they will get automatic promotion next season. I reckon they will be playoffs at best.

Kivo, you can now add "the club who's fans took great delight in Hillsborough being affected by the floods in 2007, even though it devastated the homes of hundreds of people and even claimed a couple of lives in Sheffield".

scum bags

I give you Sheffield United -

- The club formed by their biggest rivals' chairman to give them some competition.

- The club that took over ownership of their rivals' ground when when they left to build their own ground - they've never built their own ground.

- The club that last won a major trophy before the Wall Street Crash.

- The club that demolished a fine cricket pavilion to build a smaller replica of Hillsborough's north stand, but with pink cladding on it.

- The club that evicted Yorkshire County Cricket club from their home, thus stunting the growth of cricket in Sheffield for decades to come.

- The club whose only involvement in European football was when taking on village teams from picturesque Tuscany in the Anglo-Italian Cup.

- The club who whored themselves out to a businessperson who's gender was never really confirmed, and an Asian consortium who brought the club good publicity on Horizon.

- The club whose fans create fake ordnance survey maps and alleged library articles in a desperate attempt to prove their rivals are pigs, while their team plays in bacon coloured shirts.

- The club whose fans urinate on visiting supporters and fire distress flares at children.

- The club who tried to get an embarrassing home defeat wiped from the record books by attacking their opponents in an attempt to get the game abandoned.

- The club whose fans take the moral high ground over the financial troubles suffered by their rivals (including closing Co-op bank accounts), while ignoring the fact they owe upwards of £50m to creditors.

- The club whose fans started a hate campaign against their manager - before he'd took charge of a single game.

- The club supported by Sean 'rumbleing' Bean.

- The club that blew a ten point lead in the fight against relegation, only to blame someone else and sue them for all they'd got.

- The club that then planned on suing the local council and the FA for choosing their rivals' ground over theirs for World Cup selection, then forgetting all about it when England failed to get the World Cup anyway.

- The club whose fans wanted Russia to be awarded the World Cup because of the afore-mentioned preferences shown by the FA.

- The club who gate-crashed the 150th anniversary of the oldest club in the world just to get a picture of Pele in their shirt.

- The club who built a statue for a man who did their accounts, just to wee wee off their rivals.

- The club who, three weeks after their star player was jailed for rape, still refused to take any action on the matter, leading their fans to set up a hate campaign aimed at the victim of the crime.

They've had it coming for years - now they've got their just desserts, and I for one am loving it.

£50m+ in debt, key players jailed/released - I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years, no-one deserves it more. I've never known a fanbase as deluded, stupid, classless and vile in my entire life.

This summer is going to be absolutely brilliant.

GET THE **** IN!!!!!

I don't like them either :biggrin:

:tango: :tango: :tango:

They also seem certain that Milan is desperate to get out..

They literally make up things that they want to hear lol

I was told last week, with much gravity and seriousness, that Milan is the mystery buyer for Leeds, and that he wishes he'd never bought Wednesday! Like you say they really do make things up that they wish would happen.

I was told last week, with much gravity and seriousness, that Milan is the mystery buyer for Leeds, and that he wishes he'd never bought Wednesday! Like you say they really do make things up that they wish would happen.

They are known for their bluntness and lack of manners.

- the club who's fans boycotted the star when Wednesday were praised for getting promoted

- the club who's fans celebrated there 1-0 over Stevenage by invading the pitch and approaching the Stevenage fans

- the club that have yet to score a goal in a play off final during the course of 90 minutes

- the club who's fans boycotted the star when Wednesday were praised for getting promoted

- the club who's fans celebrated there 1-0 over Stevenage by invading the pitch and approaching the Stevenage fans

- the club that have yet to score a goal in a play off final during the course of 90 minutes

They make Andy Murray look world class.

Guest dunellaowl

United will always be in our shadow, they are an embarrassing bunch of bitter and twisted second rate Sheffield citizens, **** em. I wouldn't give them truffle nudging stinky flapss the steam of my wee wee, **** the red and white scum. UTO

United will always be in our shadow, they are an embarrassing bunch of bitter and twisted second rate Sheffield citizens, **** em. I wouldn't give them truffle nudging stinky flapss the steam of my wee wee, **** the red and white scum. UTO

I'll drink to that.PHOOKING PIGGY SCUM!!!!