If you even have a modicum of sympathy for the Snortbeasts...

Posted · Hidden by Benjani, July 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Benjani, July 8, 2012 - No reason given

I hope they rot in League 1/ League 2. I hate everything about them, especially their fans.

This is what i'm talking about, chanting about that poor girl like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTf9xCHdkz0

That video is f"cking outrageous!! Their fans really are the scum of the earth, they deserve to rot in the lower leagues for years!!!

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Dot, May 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Dot, May 28, 2012 - No reason given

I hope they rot in League 1/ League 2. I hate everything about them, especially their fans.

This is what i'm talking about, chanting about that poor girl like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTf9xCHdkz0

A Blunt i know just linked me to this with the words new song.

i watched it, found it very pathetic, sad and vile just like most things that involve the Blunts and i told him this,

he replied with "all you Wendys need to get your head out of your arse, its just banter"

told him never talk to me again if you honestly think that is banter and its ok to sing about a RAPE VICTIM.

FFS and there singing it in front of kids

SCUM is too good a word for them.

Edited by LJH1867OWLS

There really are no words to describe how completely rumbleing devoid of class, intelligence and any concept of morality the fans of Sheffield Un*t*d are.

The fact that (i assume) the majority of their fans haven't sorted their fellow grunters out is just as damning in my opinion. You don't hear "I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade" sung at Hillsborough now, after a few idiots got their faces filled in.

The one small consolation is that the way events since kickoff at the Hillsborough derby match have unfolded has hurt them more than any beating up or prison sentence could ever do.

Seeing us overhauling them and going up automatically while they languish in League One, most of the squad on the way out, no money in the kitty and a decade of 'superiority' over Wednesday spunked up the wall along with £100m of wasted money...well, that kills every single one of them inside.

These shitflaps deserve every last wrench of that pain.

That's f*cking vile. Disgusting club, they are going to rot in League 1. We saw how they imploded when they lost the random tickler for the last few games of the season, lets see where the goals come from for the whole of next season. Especially when they haven't got a pot to wee wee in.

A Blunt i know just linked me to this with the words new song.

i watched it, found it very pathetic, sad and vile just like most things that involve the Blunts and i told him this,

he replied with "all you Wendys need to get your head out of your arse, its just banter"

told him never talk to me again if you honestly think that is banter and its ok to sing about a RAPE VICTIM.

FFS and there singing it in front of kids

SCUM is too good a word for them.

Real class, not, from Cheds Chavs.

Guest James-The-Owl

That video is rumbleing outrageous. I'd suggest the poster or Owlstalk remove it though because you've just technically published her name in the public domain, even though you've only passed the video on. Potential libel.

They are utter scum, in front of kids as well.