OFFICIAL - Chris Kirkland Signs

It's a gamble, but it's quite an exciting signing cos if he stays fit we have an excellent goalkeeper on our books.

I'd trust Milan in not offering him silly wages, and its Dave Jones first full permanent signing, he must see it as a worthwhile choice.

Give him a full pre season under his belt and see how he gets on.

I don't think this changes things regarding Bywater, I'd imagine there s still a possibility we could sign him.

The thought of Kirkland and Weaver does scare me a bit, they could well get injured within a few days of each other with their injury records.

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm not negging you, even though now that you point it out I probably should be.

You are a hypocrite because you explain my mother must be proud, yet you are the one to start name calling like a 10 year old.

You were right, just going to block you save me the hassle of replying explaining each previous post.

You do know that you can see who negs you don't you..so your a lair.

Anyway yeah block save me the time of looking at your pathetic posts.

Edited by Sheff Owl

You've said pretty much the same thing twice now mate - and we all know about his injuries.

But his talent is undoubted....surely you can confirm that? A calcualted gamble - could be a masterstroke with Bywater and possibly Weaver around to provide cover we've got nowt to lose and a top quality keeper to gain.

He's injuries are The point though arn't they? If he's been healthy for 2 years why hasn't he played? loaned out? If you're using Bywater and weaver as why continue using them next season? Or target somebody who isn't likely to only play part of the season

You do know that you can see who negs you don't you..so your a lair.

Anyway yeah block save me the time of looking at your pathetic posts.

I didn't neg any of your replies.

What I did neg was your original double, then trebble repeat post of the same thing.

Any mod with brains should be able to confirm. I also posted saying I found your repeated posts pointless so they -1 you got for them should hardly be too surprising.