OFFICIAL - Chris Kirkland Signs

Disappointed if it means we don't get Heaton. No offence to Bywater and Weaver but hope it means they're on the way. DJ has never seemed to be happy with the goalkeeping options since he arrived, if rumours are to be believed.

Know it's a long shot but DJ talks a lot about having one young/one experienced and Heaton/Kirk would be more like this. Hard to see as both are leaving current clubs in search of first team football. But you never know, could have been sold to em both like: coming with a clean slate, jersey's up for grabs, go get it. Different to clubs they're leaving where Marshall and Al-Hab would likely have been auto starters next season.

Guest Sheff Owl

Your as good at name calling as you are at making up interesting posts.

Wow brilliant come back, omg how can i compete with that.

flipping hell brain of britain here, your mum must be proud.

You know where the block is - use it.

Guest Big Guns

He he he loving this little argument by two posters who've been nasty to me on many occasion

lol

People saying they're disappointed if this means we don't get Heaton. Why? Based on what?

Other than injury record, what makes people cream over him?

Exactly. Never heard of him before people started spurging rainbows about him on here.

Your beyond a dope. You should stick to the expletives at least then your not being a hypocrite.

Has anyone actually seen Heaton play? He may be good, but seems to have been hyped up off the back of the Cardiff fans opinions and the self-fuelling rumour mill that is Owlstalk. Sure Chezzy are excited after the write up O Donnell got from us, but he wasn't going to make it at Wednesday.

Between Weaver and Kirkland am sure we can manage a quality fit first choice keeper. Worst comes to the worst we get a loan in. If all goes well we have a top notch keeper.

All this Jeffers and MASSIVE gamble stuff is a bit over the top isn't it? We actually paid money for Jeffers and gave him a wheel barrow full of cash every week, which he repaid by being lazy and awful. I'm not saying Kirkland will have signed for peanuts but it is on a free, so it's not like we've spent this summer's budget on him. Sounds from the interview on os that he's got a point to prove too.

Has anyone actually seen Heaton play? He may be good, but seems to have been hyped up off the back of the Cardiff fans opinions and the self-fuelling rumour mill that is Owlstalk. Sure Chezzy are excited after the write up O Donnell got from us, but he wasn't going to make it at Wednesday.

Between Weaver and Kirkland am sure we can manage a quality fit first choice keeper. Worst comes to the worst we get a loan in. If all goes well we have a top notch keeper.

Well he's played 30 games for Cardiff this season so for a team that finished 6th in this league to be hyping him would suggest something to me.

Excellent goalkeeper, so a good signing in my opinion.

But a big risk with his injury record. How big a risk it is depends on who we have as back-up. So unless DJ rates Jameson as good enough for Championship, its important we get Bywater signed up. If we start the season with Kirkland, Weaver and Jameson, its looking good for the youngster.

Your beyond a dope. You should stick to the expletives at least then your not being a hypocrite.

Do you ever give an opinion on the footie or just pull other posters to bits

Guest Paulos_Medication

The thing with back problems is there easy to fake

Who the flip would wanna play for donny..

Very good.

This. remember the spaff-fest over Cody McDonald, last summer?

Guest Paulos_Medication

The thing with back problems is there easy to fake

Who the flip would wanna play for donny..

Very good.