OFFICIAL - Chris Kirkland Signs

Guest Sheff Owl

BTW you negged my first post on the '2 year contract' business..yes i repeated it but it wasn't exactly the same post was it word for word - NO.

So questioning a 2 year deal (like many other people have done) for a player with bad injury record is wrong?

2 year contract???? Really???

People have repeated stuff on here and in this thread yet your not picking on their posts..

He's injuries are The point though arn't they? If he's been healthy for 2 years why hasn't he played? loaned out? If you're using Bywater and weaver as why continue using them next season? Or target somebody who isn't likely to only play part of the season

what someone like fulop ......

Guest Sheff Owl

Anyone that takes the time to read through the posts will realise your a fool.

I gave you a -1 on all of your repeated spam "opinion" posts. AS I have already said.

Since you want to share your moderator privileges with the world why don't you explain I gave -1 indiscriminately to everyone being pointlessly negative?

Like I already said I didn't neg any of your replies.

Do you not feel a little uncomfortable that your concerns about Kirkland have not been represented on this page?

So what's them then?

You need to take the word 'fool' and then look in the mirror and i think you will find it..

If you think i have 'moderator privileges' you really are messed up.

Anyway wheres that block?

lol

All I can remember is

Esajas, loses it. Potter sides it to Sedgwick... Teale puts it out for a goal kick. Clarke....Clarke....CLARKE.... clarke loses the ball just as he pulls the trigger.

lol

Halcyon days. I'm sure the Blades are going to love watching players of a similar quality over the next 15 years.

Guest Sheff Owl

Can a mod please explain to me what 'moderator privileges' i have please?

I would be very, very keen to find out...

Bit nervous about his injury record of course,

But the new and improved Wednesday will not be giving daft contracts out to players who failed medicals like we did in the 90s, Mandaric simply isnt that daft.

Kirkland will have proven a level of fitness and I'm sure the contract offered will carry some insurance for when he joins Weaver in the treatment room.

I think this could be a real result for us, hopefully the first of many.

Halcyon days. I'm sure the Blades are going to love watching players of a similar quality over the next 15 years.

Heheh. It's quite nice thinking about it isnt it. Its like you feel as though you should sympathise having been through it all yourself yet, you cant, and you don't give a throw about them. lol

Heheh. It's quite nice thinking about it isnt it. Its like you feel as though you should sympathise having been through it all yourself yet, you cant, and you don't give a throw about them. lol

I'm in the "let them rot" camp. In fact, Neil should be selling "Let There Be Rot" t-shirts

Guest Sheff Owl

I don't think he realises any one can see who pluses and minuses posts

Just shows how thick and messed up the idiot is.

I rest my case. I'll move on.

So what's them then?

You need to take the word 'fool' and then look in the mirror and i think you will find it..

If you think i have 'moderator privileges' you really are messed up.

Anyway wheres that block?

I actually had a go at you because I thought my quality over quantity post to you might ring a bell with you. Guess I was wide of the mark.

You are actually proper nuts.

Edited by Pulixifer