Raiding league one

Whoever we go for,which ever league we are in,I really hope we start recruiting at the earliest opportunity and avoid the utter stupidity of last season.

If we are to go up in second place,it gives us a couple of weeks over the other clubs to start sorting for next term.

If we are to build on the success of this season,we need to hit the ground running.

Guest SemedoISgod

I personally believe that if we get out of this decision, jones won't be looking at league 1 calibre of players. I'd go championship and above which I prefere. Even though I would still take Freeman from Stevenage!

Devision

Guest lukeCAFC

I think our shopping list is going to very simular to yours this summer, We could be competing for the best of league one against each other, the same names are going round our forumI Hope Powell takes a look at Freeman, he is a local lad and started his career with us when he was a youth, so hopefully that will go in our favour.

I think our shopping list is going to very simular to yours this summer, We could be competing for the best of league one against each other, the same names are going round our forumI Hope Powell takes a look at Freeman, he is a local lad and started his career with us when he was a youth, so hopefully that will go in our favour.

What's hope powell taking a look at freeman for?

It'll be interesting to see Milan's approach Understandably he wanted to get us out of this league with a minimal spend, using mainly frees and the loan system. Obviously he needs to get us to the Premiership as soon as possible so he can start to get a return on his money. Unless we plan to consolidate for a few seasons, which I can't see myself, then we'll have to spend big. There will be people in this league who could do a job but to assemble a side capable of challenging for the top league, that'll cost big money

Guest bigron

Michael Bostwick at Stevenage is young, a big strong midfielder and scores a surprising amount of goals.

Only worry would be that Charlton will know all about him.