Raiding league one

We don't wan't to sign players from relegated teams, thats one of the reasons they've gone down, from Luke Varney to Tommy Spurr

there not good enough, trust Jones he will buy quality i'm sure, and if we can pick up Baath and Antonio that would be a great starting point. WAWAW

On Saunders, he catches the eye sometimes with his free-kicks and delivery but over the season has come in for his share of criticism from some Brentford fans. If we were in League One I'd say maybe but not for the Championship I don't think.

Zoko is your typical 'sublime to the ridiculous' player (I think we have one?).

I've seen Ben Chorley and Grant Leadbitter mentioned briefly, apparently Chorley has been a complete nightmare and Leadbitter a waste of money (my Ipswich fan mate was celebrating that he was leaving).

I like what I've seen of Freeman but I can't give a proper judgement of him, I tend to agree that bar the odd exception here and there (and there are examples of this, no doubt) you fill your squad with League One players then that's where you'll end up.

How about any from Donny, Cov or Pompey?

McSheffery will probably move away from Cov?

Or Varney, and I'm a fan or Norris from Pompey.

Not much choice at Donny - most are made up of loans!

I also thought Mcsheffery would be a decent signing

If we were to go up, which players still in this crummy league would you want us to sign and take with us? Which do you think would shine at the next level? Remember this doesn't include Charlton as they'd already been. :)

Hey, we all need to have other things to think about other than the nerves of Saturday, so why not?

I'll start us off with freeman from Stevenage. Every match I've seen of theirs this season he has run the game for them.

STARMAN IS BACK BRO!?!?!??!?!??!

hows it going bro?

Guest londonowl1

Adam Collin

Alan Sheehan

Sam Saunders

Antony Wordsworth

Stephen Gleeson

Luke Freeman

Stuart Beavon

why is everyone on about beavon from Wycombe!!! very very average league 1 player

And Wordsworth at colchester...no where near good enough for championship believe me

I wouldn't even be interested in these type of players if we fail to go up

why is everyone on about beavon from Wycombe!!! very very average league 1 player

How many other league 1 players have scored a goal every 2 games then?

And for a relegated club as well

Plus the fact he's gonna be cheap - where those that have outscored him are playing for teams in the top few and are valued in the millions

Be daft not to have a look at him