Raiding league one

If we were to go up, which players still in this crummy league would you want us to sign and take with us? Which do you think would shine at the next level? Remember this doesn't include Charlton as they'd already been. :)

Hey, we all need to have other things to think about other than the nerves of Saturday, so why not?

I'll start us off with freeman from Stevenage. Every match I've seen of theirs this season he has run the game for them.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Just Rhodes

* Edit : Oh yeah and Darren Potter

Edited by thetruthisoutthere

If Stevenage don't go up then we need to be one of the clubs in for Freeman.

Beavon would cost very little so why not, no risk there.

I'd like to think we could wrestle Freeman away from Stevenage whether they went up or not. Oops that sounds a bit arrogant lol

Guest OutandOutOwl

Alan Judge (Notts County) - best player for Magpies. Could play on wing or in a free role

Luke Freeman (Stevenage) - similar mode to Judge. Keen to run at players. Very tricky player

Michael Bostwick (Stevenage) - good passer of the ball and has decent shot on him. Could be good competition for Lines

Francois Zoko (Carlisle) - trying to get a new club. If he can perform consistantly I'd have him with Madine upfront.

Stuart Beavon (Wycombe) - scored lot of goals in a struggling team, although its only one season. Bit of a gamble

Kevin Mcdonald (Sheff U) - out of contract in summer and not signed new deal. If they don't go up, why don't we go in there. Another option to Bostwick as that creative midfield player.

Alan judge jeff hughes - notts county

Quinn- utd

Rhodes - hudds

Laurie wilson - stevenage

The carlisle keeper from the other week.

Is that Wilson a son of Danny?

Didn't we have him once?

Id go Rhodes and bostwick but would want a couple of proven players at a higher level

Is that Wilson a son of Danny?

Didn't we have him once?

That was Laurie with a "U" not a "W". He fell into non-league football and currently plays for Harrogate.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.