James Shield

Guest Johnbloodaxe

It's not a one sided article, the quality is poor but I don't see it as biased.

The word venom seems a little misplaced, passion would have been a better word to use.

Just not a great article.....

James Sheild is a wee wee tail of the highest order, his journalism reports of games a dog shiit, and god only knows why he has been employed in this role for so long, mind you it is only the Sheffield Star. lol.

Shiit paper that gets info from Sheffield Forum.

I absolutely despise James Shield. I should not let it bother me but it really does how one sided and bitter his comments are. I sometimes wonder whether he is compensating for not being a real pig by writing such unadulterated propoganda.

Some of his highlights have been calling the relegated team in 07 'Legends of the lane', having to write a grudging semi apology about his suggestion that United were the better team when we won in 08 and the embarassing fanfare he offered upon jame Beattie's return. The man is a blinkered tool who makes Jospeh Goebell's propoganda seem balanced.

James Shield writes like a complete B3llend. His writing is appauling. He isn't grown up enough tio write an objective balanced report. He obviously hates us

I have never complained about anything in my life before, however I complained to The Star after reading an awful piece of his ,after the Hillborough match, the season we did the double. It was so biased, it was untrue.

An awfull immature journo, IMO.