UNOFFICIALLY NOW OFFICIAL - JOSE SEMEDO SIGNS

Guest wednesday_lass

Guest Sheff Owl

Yes they do, and what you wrote next to each of their signings is quite off the mark.

They did amazing job this Summer, but we are not finished yet with our recruitment drive, and hopefully can do even better.

No that's my opinion and i believe that 100%

I would only take Danny Green out of their signings, i prefer ours to theirs without a doubt.

Guest Big Guns

Good news to come home to after ten days of sun, sex , and sangria can some one give me a quick update to wots been going on.

In May 2011 Semedo was crowned Charlton's Player of the Year picking up 43% of the vote [3] however, he rejected a new contract at the South London club stating his ambition to play for a big club, with Sheffield Wednesday or Braga his likely destination.

On Thursday the 7th of July 2011, Jose Semedo completed his switch to League One rivals Sheffield Wednesday on a free transfer.[4]

lollol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_V%C3%ADtor_Moreira_Semedo#Club_career

Edited by TheWednesdayFC

I would only take Danny Green out of their signings, i prefer ours to theirs without a doubt.

I'm not as familiar with all their midfield as much as some are on here it seems, but Green is the only one that stands out to me too.

And if we end up signing Dyer we wouldn't want Green anyway.

No that's my opinion and i believe that 100%

Then we must agree to disagree. Green, Wiggins and Stephens alone would walk into our squad and made a huge difference, and I would much prefer Hollands to Prutton.

Good news to come home to after ten days of sun, sex , and sangria can some one give me a quick update to wots been going on.

Nah then Guns

Semedo in, Madine on Arson charge, Lloyd Dyer and Mellor maybe in this week also.

Koumas looking less likely by the day.

Anything I have missed please anyone add.

Not much really pal.

Nah then Guns

Semedo in, Madine on Arson charge, Lloyd Dyer and Mellor maybe in this week also.

Not much really pal.

Also, the new home shirt is actually a fake shirt and we've all seen a picture of the fake shirt... or is it real. We're just TOO confused now.

get some ice on that arse of yours, :biggrin: i bet its red raw.

Then we must agree to disagree. Green, Wiggins and Stephens alone would walk into our squad and made a huge difference, and I would much prefer Hollands to Prutton.

This is true, although I'm very happy with Bennett, Wiggins would have been a great alternative. Green would have been great, Dyer although a completely different type of winger would cushion that blow considerably. Stephens would also have been a very good signing, we don't have a player like that at present.

That's a bolt out of the blue, and a good one.

Makes me eat my words a bit after moaning this morning :biggrin:

Perhaps now we can really own the centre of the park, now just to add a bit of creativity in there.

Plus its a bit of a blow to Charlton.

I think offensively you're correct. We cant match that, but defensively our midfield wins through and that lack of protection has previously been an issue rather than goals.

If we can get a creative midfielder and winger then you could argue that our midfield would have a better balance?

Guest Big Guns

Nah then Guns

Not much really pal.

cheers mate

Guest Darkus Owlus

It's nice to see so many bitter comments on thier site playing him down, they wanted to keep him.

Usually when there's so much playing down of abilitiy and saying "glad he's gone" it's to make the loss easier to take.

He'll be a very good signing and Megson will get the best out of him.