UNOFFICIALLY NOW OFFICIAL - JOSE SEMEDO SIGNS

Guest wednesday_lass

Know nothing about him

any good?

I'm the same. We have seen Charlton signing all the "hot prospect" type signings this summer yet they let this guy go? Seems a bit odd to me.

Let's hope he does the job for us.

Good look Jose Semion Semedo

Just not bothered...

Know nothing about him

any good?

He was the best player on the park during Charlton's last visit. He wore number 6, me and Dronny Owl were drooling over him. He sits infront of the back four and picks everything up. In my opinion, we will not make a better signing this summer.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Bobs Brain Tonic

What are you all basing your opinions on?

On player of the year last season,

plus being in League 1 last season you tend to notice the stand out players of the rivals I'd have thought

What are you all basing your opinions on?

Well, Magson thinks he's a key asset, isn't that a good enough indication?

Aside from that, Charlton's captain and current player of the season, rejecting a new deal to stay with them despite looking like possibly one of our main rivals.

Strengthens us and weakens them.

Reckon this is a massive hint towards us signing Dyer, or someone of that ilk now, with what Megson has said, two out and out quick wingers, and two very much sit and see midfielders in the middle. Semedo literally just sitting and breaking up, and Prutton been able to break forward if needs be and a bit more of an eye for a pass. Quality signing mind. Even if it is just to stop Charlton signing / re-signing him!

I'm the same. We have seen Charlton signing all the "hot prospect" type signings this summer yet they let this guy go? Seems a bit odd to me.

Let's hope he does the job for us.

Good look Jose Semion Semedo

They wanted to keep him, he was out of contract and he wanted to play at an higher level. Megson must have really sold the club on this one, I didn't think we would get him, well done Meggo.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.