New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Tell you what Kivo me old fruit cake

If you can draw a picture on paint or the likes that is (what I and the majority on here consider to be) 90% likeness to the actual thing upon release I will donate £10 to the SCH.

Can't say fairer than that you attention seeking mentalist!

And if you don't agree it's a decent likeness I give £10 to SCH? Done!

2a6tmbl.jpg

I did this a couple of months ago when I was first told of the design, please forgive my poor paint skills!

Note the pinstripes, white collar, and blue shorts (Don't know about the socks).

The stripes may be the wrong way round, I can't remember.

Edited by KivoOwl

Guest seapower

Looks like the terrible marketing campaign is dping the trick...

Any one think it might ha e something to do with ongoing sponsor negotiations?

2a6tmbl.jpg

I did this a couple of months ago when I was first told of the design, please forgive my poor paint skills!

Note the pinstripes, white collar, and blue shorts (Don't know about the socks).

If that's the new kit then it is simply the worst wednesday kit EVER

2a6tmbl.jpg

I am a man of my work Kivo.

I'll let you off on the socks.

What the flip is with the shorts though, they look like a target for getting hit in the wee wee tail!

*EDIT

Woah you said you had seen it, not been told of the design!

Edited by mattitheowl

Just not bothered...

Am I in a minority when I much prefer the Wednesday home kit to have blue shorts instead of black?

I know black shorts were worn for much of the club's history so there's the traditional aspect, but blue just looks better to me and matches the shirt - Wednesday are always associated with blue and white, not blue white and black.

Am I in a minority when I much prefer the Wednesday home kit to have blue shorts instead of black?

I know black shorts were worn for much of the club's history so there's the traditional aspect, but blue just looks better to me and matches the shirt - Wednesday are always associated with blue and white, not blue white and black.

Go back in history...yes are famous for blue and white, same as manu are famous for red and white but have always had black socks..

Our kit should be..Broad blue and white striped shirt, black shorts, blue and white hooped socks..preferably with "The Wednesday" under

the badge! Just my opinion like