New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Guest highamowl

I still recon were on for something like the 1995 shirt, a broad stripe down the middle with a number of smaller stripes on the shirt

I still recon were on for something like the 1995 shirt, a broad stripe down the middle with a number of smaller stripes on the shirt

I have that feeling as well, either that or the 1960's kit. I was hoping for a redesign of our 1993 first Puma King kit. I would absolutely love to see the black and yellow owl return. I've recently got the 1991 home retro shirt and I have to admit that owl was superb!

Found this, could potentially be similar to our new home shirt just a different choice of colour:

cameroon-2010-puma-african-cup-of-nations-away-shirt.jpg

If the yellow was white and the red was blue it could be ok,ish.. wouldn't really like it the other way round though!

Very crudely, perhaps something like this?...

shirtg.jpg

Not what I'd choose, but what I could potentially see the sneaky peeks, although the vertical stripes are probably from the shorts.

It will be stripes, you can also tell from yesterdays picture that it will be stripes, as it shows a blue stripe with two white either side. This is also the blue stripe to the right of todays centre stripe.

I think the stripes will be like this but reversed.

deon%20burton_633687377413281250.jpg

No idea where 1st teaser is from though.

If the yellow was white and the red was blue it could be ok,ish.. wouldn't really like it the other way round though!

Actually I think I would prefer it being mostly blue and then the white narrow stripes, quite like the look of that kit to be honest.

Quite funny how most of us (me included) are moaning about the approach of swfc releasing these little previews and not just showing the kit, yet they have a thread here 7 pages long of us all discussing possibilities, probably just what they wanted!

Edited by AJowl

Actually I think I would prefer it being mostly blue and then the white narrow stripes, quite like the look of that kit to be honest.

Quite funny how most of us are moaning about the approach of swfc releasing these little previews and not just showing the kit, yet they have a thread here 7 pages long of us all discussing possibilities, probably just what they wanted!

Moaners moan.

My only complaint would be that they should have shown glimpses of the real thing rather than the feeble MS Paint mockups. But an orchestrated campaign of teasers doesn't bother me too much. People are just incapable of showing patience and tolerance anymore.

It will be stripes, you can also tell from yesterdays picture that it will be stripes, as it shows a blue stripe with two white either side. This is also the blue stripe to the right of todays centre stripe.

I think the stripes will be like this but reversed.

deon%20burton_633687377413281250.jpg

No idea where 1st teaser is from though.

You can tell it's stripes, but you can't tell how wide the white stripes are from yesterdays pic. It also looks like it's quite close up, judging by what appear to be shoulder stripes above.

My mate saw it yesterday at the training ground he said it had thin strpes and that the "stripes didnt look clean, it looked a little bit rough between the stripes" - his words not mine. Plus he only saw the back of the shirt.

So it has stripes on the back. Interesting.

My mate saw it yesterday at the training ground he said it had thin strpes and that the "stripes didnt look clean, it looked a little bit rough between the stripes" - his words not mine. Plus he only saw the back of the shirt.

Perhaps the stripes are hand painted onto the shirts like they are in the teasers? :happy:

You can tell it's stripes, but you can't tell how wide the white stripes are from yesterdays pic. It also looks like it's quite close up, judging by what appear to be shoulder stripes above.

Unless the image was rotated to throw us off the scent, yesterday's teaser does show that there's at least one white pinstripe on the left side of the chest (as you look at it).

Assuming of course that it was from the left shoulder area, as it appears to be.