Bramall Lane Easter 1980

Not as embarrassing as having to walk down Wembley Way after the match with your scarfs stuffed up your jumpers.

If this is true does it make you proud to be a Blade? Why does it make you proud? What is it about intimidating innocent people that makes you proud?

I know at Wednesday we have our hooligans, and boy do I wish that were not true. But IF there is anywhere that innocent people are afraid to show their footballing colours because of those hooligans I take no pride in it at all.

What I do take pride in is that the majority of Wednesdayites who are decent people and don't want to take rivalry to violent levels take no pride in seeing news of our "top boys" coming out on top in a ruck. This is where we differ from Unitedites - there seem to be so many Unitedites who want away fans to feel intimidated at Bramall Lane, or anywhere in fact. I sincerely hope you change your ways fella.

Not as embarrassing as having to walk down Wembley Way after the match with your scarfs stuffed up your jumpers.

Hands up any fvcker who walked back down Wembley way with their scarf up their jumper?.....You mate are just making stuff up.. just about Every fvcker at WEmbley had a Wednesday shirt on...whats the point of putting your blue and white scarf up your fvckin' blue and white shirt....

Did you actually fvckin' go to the game..or are you simply an inch offa fvckin' stupid?

Guest Deleted member

I set off out to Hillsborough in 1966

was heading for the leppings Lane,but got into a fix

I met a group of Bladesmen, that numbered nearly 10

who were goin' on the Eastbank colours hidden, armed with ..Hen

WE dodged the Ozzie owl club, and we headed for the ramp...

got in very early, under't scoreboard we did camp

We sang no songs of red and white, but mainly kept it schtum

but the fookin' cockrel crowed aloud, and out an egg did come

Well me.. i fvckin' poo poo missen, as Owls fans looked around

Me mates shot for the leppings lane, on't'other side o t' ground

I stood there lookin' hard boiled, me hand to pocket leg

Shoutin' "Watch it Wednesday bas*rds..ive got a fvckin' Egg!!!!"

I chuck (ied) the fvcker airwards...a parabola neat..

but sadly i'm a spastic, and me throw it was quite weak

I set off for the Leppings Lane at really quite a pace

as The Wednesday fookers laughed at me, with yolk upon my face

Thats bloody brilliant ha

I set off out to Hillsborough in 1966

was heading for the leppings Lane,but got into a fix

I met a group of Bladesmen, that numbered nearly 10

who were goin' on the Eastbank colours hidden, armed with ..Hen

WE dodged the Ozzie owl club, and we headed for the ramp...

got in very early, under't scoreboard we did camp

We sang no songs of red and white, but mainly kept it schtum

but the fookin' cockrel crowed aloud, and out an egg did come

Well me.. i fvckin' poo poo missen, as Owls fans looked around

Me mates shot for the leppings lane, on't'other side o t' ground

I stood there lookin' hard boiled, me hand to pocket leg

Shoutin' "Watch it Wednesday bas*rds..ive got a fvckin' Egg!!!!"

I chuck (ied) the fvcker airwards...a parabola neat..

but sadly i'm a spastic, and me throw it was quite weak

I set off for the Leppings Lane at really quite a pace

as The Wednesday fookers laughed at me, with yolk upon my face

:laugh: :laugh:

Class Andy

Can't remember "Egg day", but remember "Shoe day"

No bugger can remember "Egg Day"..apart from yer one maladjusted individual...the same fcker who watched me hiding me Wednesday scarf under me Wednesday shirt in '93...I was so surprised I got away with that piece of espionage.....I'm there with me face painted blue and white....Owls shirt and shorts on and a big **** off banner sayin' "**** The Blades"...then i saw this Blades fan headin' me way....so i tucked me scarf under me Blue and White striped shirt...and acted all nonchalant while hummin' "We Love you Wednesday"......"Afternoon Sam" said I....he just grunted and asked if i'd seen any "Wednesday Bas*tards about"..

"No mate" i said...although it was difficult cos i had blue and white lipstick on..and it had set a bit ..."not seen a one (banana 2 banana 3 banana)... 4 of 'em)

"keep yer eyes peeled " he said..

"Will do " I said

"Ive got an egg" he simpered

"are you fookin'; stupid?" ...I Wittily reposted

He admitted he was...

Guest Deleted member

No bugger can remember "Egg Day"..apart from yer one maladjusted individual...the same fcker who watched me hiding me Wednesday scarf under me Wednesday shirt in '93...I was so surprised I got away with that piece of espionage.....I'm there with me face painted blue and white....Owls shirt and shorts on and a big **** off banner sayin' "**** The Blades"...then i saw this Blades fan headin' me way....so i tucked me scarf under me Blue and White striped shirt...and acted all nonchalant while hummin' "We Love you Wednesday"......"Afternoon Sam" said I....he just grunted and asked if i'd seen any "Wednesday Bas*tards about"..

"No mate" i said...although it was difficult cos i had blue and white lipstick on..and it had set a bit ..."not seen a one (banana 2 banana 3 banana)... 4 of 'em)

"keep yer eyes peeled " he said..

"Will do " I said

"Ive got an egg" he simpered

"are you fookin'; stupid?" ...I Wittily reposted

He admitted he was...

Now that ^^ is a better wee wee take than any egg...

I started this thread with a simple question. How many owls were on the Shoreham in 1980.

I wasn't able to attend so I simply didn't know.

This was not a thread aimed at provoking a cyber war as to who has the hardest fans.

I had heard stories from many wednesday fans who told me there were a few thousand

on there, However, a book released in the late 90's by a 'professor' following united hooligans

stated there were only 100.

The offspin thread on bladesmad is unbelievable. There has always been banter between Owls

and Blades as to who has/had the 'hardest' fans. Banter is fine. However, requesting a meet at a pub

for 2 men to 'thrash it out' is unbelievable.

The 'venom' appears to be coming from the red side. Indeed, the guy posting on here seems

incensed. Why is that?

Egg day. You couldn't make it up. EGG DAY. Wednesdayites on the Shoreham and John Street in their thousands (with video evidence backing this up), and apparently the United equivalent of such a wee wee take is a few dozen standing at the back of our Kop chucking (ahem) some eggs about. EGGS. And then they reckon the biggest victory on 3/4/93 wasn't our FA Cup semi final win over them, but the (made up) fact that Wednesdayites were too scared to celebrate after. flipping EGG DAY GAHAHAHA

I started this thread with a simple question. How many owls were on the Shoreham in 1980.

I wasn't able to attend so I simply didn't know.

This was not a thread aimed at provoking a cyber war as to who has the hardest fans.

I had heard stories from many wednesday fans who told me there were a few thousand

on there, However, a book released in the late 90's by a 'professor' following united hooligans

The offspin thread on bladesmad is unbelievable. There has always been banter between Owls

and Blades as to who has/had the 'hardest' fans. Banter is fine. However, requesting a meet at a pub

for 2 men to 'thrash it out' is unbelievable.

The 'venom' appears to be coming from the red side. Indeed, the guy posting on here seems

incensed. Why is that?

Their piggy brains are well scrambled innit........

Hands up any fvcker who walked back down Wembley way with their scarf up their jumper?.....You mate are just making stuff up.. just about Every fvcker at WEmbley had a Wednesday shirt on...whats the point of putting your blue and white scarf up your fvckin' blue and white shirt....

Did you actually fvckin' go to the game..or are you simply an inch offa fvckin' stupid?

Scarf on, shirt on - and so did everyone else.

Am I missing something... Scarfs up jumpers, Egg Day - he'll be fantasizing about qualifying for Europe next biggrin.gif

A "professor"..following Blades hooligans....?..wot in a VW camper van?....it gets more and more bleedin' bizzare this!

"You're gonna get a Cerebral Haemorrage"....

**** off... its goin' beyond stupid this

"yes I grew a blades fan from some detrius i found in a petrie dish..its obviously not the finished article yet...but he's comin' on..I call him "Algie"

Guest Deleted member

"yes I grew a blades fan from some detrius i found in a petrie dish..its obviously not the finished article yet...but he's comin' on..I call him "Algie"

To be fair there might be some truth in this...

A single brain cell is all thats required they say...

A "professor"..following Blades hooligans....?..wot in a VW camper van?....it gets more and more bleedin' bizzare this!

"You're gonna get a Cerebral Haemorrage"....

**** off... its goin' beyond stupid this

Andy! I've just exhaled half a pint of Carlsberg down me nose, stop it!

I too have noticed how the scum either flat out deny that any Wednesday fans even exist, or resort to hooliganistic conquests as though it's something to be proud of. We talk of Cup wins and Europe, they talk of the Anglo-Scottish Cup. We produce evidence of taking over their ground, they start myths about tunnels, frightened Wednesday fans after a Wembley win and EGG flipping DAY!

However, a book released in the late 90's by a 'professor' following united hooligans

Absolute rubbish. I was there with my elder brother. We weren't hooligans, far from it. There were loads of us.

Never thought a great deal about it.......... until this thread.

I also remember Bramall Lane when it only had 3 sides.

Now that was funny. What a flipping dump.

Still is.

I think this can be put to bed now.

Their only claim to fame was coming on our kop and throwing a few eggs. In that era the aim of any invading away fans was to try and remove the home fans from their coveted position (usually the middle)

IE taking the home end. The pigs never tried this end of......

So boys celebrate your most famous day in history in September it will be 46 years ago...

I also understand the last time you played in Europe, there was a lot of violence on the ferry going over there. Apparently all the masts got torn down and the cannons thrown overboard.

Finally Sammy boy you laugh at us calling you the Pigs. Well its simple really. Red and white stripes resemble streaky bacon ,not rocket science is it. In fact Newcastle fans now refer to Sunderland in the same way.

Cant all be wrong can we

2nd hand ground,2nd hand nickname, Sheffields 2nd club. Second all round really

I dont understand why we need to defend our accounts of being on their kop in 1980. We were on there in our thousands, simply because of the demand versus supply of tickets

Ignore the eggman and get hold of a copy of the video, see for yourselves how many Owls were there that day and on their kop, the pigs will never admit it (does their hardman street cred no good) and its something that is never likely to be repeated by either set of fans in the near future.

The camera never lies

UTO FTB