Bramall Lane Easter 1980

I think Wembley 1993 was the biggest wee wee take ever. I mean, getting totally out played by your biggest rivals in a cup semi final. How embarrassing. Still, you've always got your 'egg day' to cling to.

Not as embarrassing as having to walk down Wembley Way after the match with your scarfs stuffed up your jumpers.

Not as embarrassing as having to walk down Wembley Way after the match with your scarfs stuffed up your jumpers.

All I saw was that coward who hit the wednesdayite wearing a shirt when he was looking the other way and broke his jaw...that was before the game ..afterwards nothing...

Guest Deleted member

:laugh:

Do you fancy yourself as some sort of hardman?

Nevermind, you might grow up one day.

Go steady...

4168860013_38dd720399.jpg

Hes got eggs - and he ain't afraid to use em

God I'd hate to be a blade. I mean, what have you got really unless you are 90 years old? A fourth division title?

You've got 14 years until your centenary to look forward to...unless you're the Eggman goo goo ga choo

Edited by daveyboy66

What you can’t make up is the fact that the vast majority on here claim the Blades have never been on the kop.

According to most of you, the ‘Pigs’ (I have to smile at that one) are a set of wobblers who run a mile when Wednesday are about.

Well over 100 replies to this thread and you’ve all played your part and told your little tales about the routing of the pigs.

You can’t be the only one on here who remembers egg day, but even when you do, you try to twist it, by saying Blades egged their own fans, why would they do that?

If the Blades, as you suggest were up at the very top of the kop, the only way they could have hit their own is if other Blades were stood in the (Invincible) middle, and even the likes of Man U, Everton, Man C, Leeds, ect have never been there.

If the Blades were so poo poo, then why didn’t you go up to the back of the kop and shift them, they were only armed with eggs ffs, not Sub-machine guns.

According to some of the posts, you managed to shift Millwall, Middlesboro, Forest and even the mighty Wrexham, but not Blades.

Maybe you thought some of the eggs were hard-boiled? Now that would have been scary.

Is the humiliation of the greatest wee wee-take ever, too much to take?

Best thing to do, is pretend that it never happened, erase it from your memories, and you’ll sleep easy tonight.

Surely that depends on how far you can chuck a fvckin' egg?...obviously you have looked into this bleedin' phenomena no other fvcker has ever heard of ....very deeply....

WAs it a Swallows egg or an hens egg.,,or maybe you are more familiar with Duck eggs?....Fookin' ell we have the boxing day massacre...The Sheffield Semi..and you have some sorta ethereal freakin' Yolk!!!...

Tell me more about Egg Day...cos ive been going since 1962...and know nowt about it..

I set off out to Hillsborough in 1966

was heading for the leppings Lane,but got into a fix

I met a group of Bladesmen, that numbered nearly 10

who were goin' on the Eastbank colours hidden, armed with ..Hen

WE dodged the Ozzie owl club, and we headed for the ramp...

got in very early, under't scoreboard we did camp

We sang no songs of red and white, but mainly kept it schtum

but the fookin' cockrel crowed aloud, and out an egg did come

Well me.. i fvckin' poo poo missen, as Owls fans looked around

Me mates shot for the leppings lane, on't'other side o t' ground

I stood there lookin' hard boiled, me hand to pocket leg

Shoutin' "Watch it Wednesday bas*rds..ive got a fvckin' Egg!!!!"

I chuck (ied) the fvcker airwards...a parabola neat..

but sadly i'm a spastic, and me throw it was quite weak

I set off for the Leppings Lane at really quite a pace

as The Wednesday fookers laughed at me, with yolk upon my face