Milan's lost...

Walking across Sheffield Station bridge I caught a glimpse of our saviour walking towards me with a great big bag. As is customary when I see a Wednesdayite I said 'Up the Owls!' to him, to which he smiled and asked if I was ok and was I looking forward to next season. Nice. Then I saw him climbing the stairs to the tram stop - surely he can't be getting a single to Leppings Lane? No, he turns around at the top and climbs back down. Thought I had to go and ask if he knew where he was going.

'Are you lost Milan? Do you need a hand carrying your bag?' says I - 'no thank you, just checking'. And he keeps on walking back toward the entrance, carrying this bag. I keep an eye on him, like a grandparent with dementia. He walls towards Marks and Spencers, look in for a moment, then decides he isn't hungry. Now he's disappeared. I'm baffled as to what just happened

Walking across Sheffield Station bridge I caught a glimpse of our saviour walking towards me with a great big bag. As is customary when I see a Wednesdayite I said 'Up the Owls!' to him, to which he smiled and asked if I was ok and was I looking forward to next season. Nice. Then I saw him climbing the stairs to the tram stop - surely he can't be getting a single to Leppings Lane? No, he turns around at the top and climbs back down. Thought I had to go and ask if he knew where he was going.

So you just left a clearly confused OAP on his own, and carrying a massive bag?

How do you sleep at night, you monster?

Thought the question of my soberness/sanity might pop up, and I must admit I was horrified for a split second when I thought i'd said Up the Owls to a complete stranger, but it was him - as I say he even asked if I was looking forward to next season. I'm a bit awestruck.

'Are you lost Milan? Do you need a hand carrying your bag?' says I - 'no thank you, just checking'. And he keeps on walking back toward the entrance, carrying this bag. I keep an eye on him, like a grandparent with dementia. He walls towards Marks and Spencers, look in for a moment, then decides he isn't hungry. Now he's disappeared. I'm baffled as to what just happened

With a nap sack on your back or did you just nod off !

Whats bafflin' about it KIvo...he was obviously tryin' his hardest to shake a nutter off his tail.... :biggrin:

Imagine you're in an Eastern European country and the national language is your third language and it has a number of dialects that make it virtually impossible to understand anything any bugger is saying....simples...