Milan's lost...

Just bumped into Milan...hiding behind a Wheelie bin on Chapel Walk

"Hiya Milan" I says

"Has he gone yet"?

Who? Milan me old mucker" I replied

"The mad statto fan, who followed me from the train station, who asked me who scored the winning goal for Wednesday in 1869 against the errr........"Heeley bottom wanderers or summatt"

"Oh you must have bumped into Kivo" I replied

"He is the mad man!!"

"He's yer normal sorta of Wednesday fan Milan...he has a penchant for the odd statistic admittedly, but his hearts in the right place"

"have you ever been chased over a railway bridge by someone repeatedly shouting.."Fastest shot ..Hirsty... against Arsenal...." Redfearn froggatt sh*ts on Van Percie" and "Mother Turton could run faster backwards than most could run forwards?"

"Well i can't say i have Mr Mandaric but you have to take into accou.....

"I'm from Serbia for the sake of fvckery!!!..i know not that Clegg, Clegg Cleggity Clegg and Clegg made up the forward line that beat The old Etonians in 1875...."

"now calm down Milan..no-ones expecting you to know the Clegg Clegg Cleggity Clegg wotsit...

"I feel ashamed that I knew not the answers....I knew not Wednesday were once called the Blades and played cricket against some shopkeepers at Bramall Lane with nails in their boots and string for a crossbar"

"Me neither to be ho....

"And how many goals did we score against Newton Heath in the year the light Brigade charged at Waterloo....

"Balaclava Milan"

"Yes please...if it will hide my face from that mad fvcker......................

I did see our chairman admiring the ground very early before the Swindon Game admiring the ground I can only presume.

He kindly signed my son's programme and shirt which made his mascot experience even more special.

blush.gif

Thought the question of my soberness/sanity might pop up, and I must admit I was horrified for a split second when I thought i'd said Up the Owls to a complete stranger, but it was him - as I say he even asked if I was looking forward to next season. I'm a bit awestruck.

Sober or not, your behaviour is a bit 'odd'........................

'Are you lost Milan? Do you need a hand carrying your bag?' says I - 'no thank you, just checking'. And he keeps on walking back toward the entrance, carrying this bag. I keep an eye on him, like a grandparent with dementia. He walls towards Marks and Spencers, look in for a moment, then decides he isn't hungry. Now he's disappeared. I'm baffled as to what just happened

When my wife disappears unexpectedly, I look for the mothership.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Well whatever he was up to, he's safe and well now.

Just seen him at Hillsborough handing the Sheffield Senior Cup to Stocksbridge Park Steels.

On the tram home, I saw Reda Johnson getting a kebab on West Street.

His wife/girlfriend/partner is tiny.

My day'd work is done.

"Hiya Milan" I says

"Has he gone yet"?

"The mad statto fan, who followed me from the train station, who asked me who scored the winning goal for

Wednesday in 1869 against the errr........"Heeley bottom

wanderers or summatt"

"He is the mad man!!"

"He's yer normal sorta of Wednesday fan Milan...he has a

penchant for the odd statistic admittedly, but his hearts in

the right place"

"have you ever been chased over a railway bridge by

someone repeatedly shouting.."Fastest shot ..Hirsty...

against Arsenal...." Redfearn froggatt sh*ts on Van Percie"

and "Mother Turton could run faster backwards than most

could run forwards?"

"I'm from Serbia for the sake of fvckery!!!..i know not that Clegg, Clegg Cleggity Clegg and Clegg made up the

forward line that beat The old Etonians in 1875...."

"now calm down Milan..no-ones expecting you to know the Clegg Clegg Cleggity Clegg wotsit...

"I feel ashamed that I knew not the answers....I knew not Wednesday were once called the Blades and played cricket

against some shopkeepers at Bramall Lane with nails in

their boots and string for a crossbar"

"Me neither to be ho....

"And how many goals did we score against Newton Heath

in the year the light Brigade charged at Waterloo....

"Balaclava Milan"

"Yes please...if it will hide my face from that mad

fvcker......................

Ha ha ha ha love it, you should take up story telling mate lol :) :) :) :) :)

I'd love a life where I just randomly walk around Sheffield city centre.

:laugh:

I must admit from what I've heard of Kivo that I find it hard to quantify his "demons" with some of his pastimes.....

My favourite was when he was hiding in the bushes during the takeover saga.

I only ever think of Kivo wearing a snorkel parka.

Have you got one Kivo?

Walking across Sheffield Station bridge I caught a glimpse of our saviour walking towards me with a great big bag. As is customary when I see a Wednesdayite I said 'Up the Owls!' to him, to which he smiled and asked if I was ok and was I looking forward to next season. Nice. Then I saw him climbing the stairs to the tram stop - surely he can't be getting a single to Leppings Lane? No, he turns around at the top and climbs back down. Thought I had to go and ask if he knew where he was going.

Your one sad son of a ***** kivo.

Get back to the obituries.

Guest inman

"Hiya Milan" I says

"Has he gone yet"?

"The mad statto fan, who followed me from the train station, who asked me who scored the winning goal for Wednesday in 1869 against the errr........"Heeley bottom wanderers or summatt"

"He is the mad man!!"

"He's yer normal sorta of Wednesday fan Milan...he has a penchant for the odd statistic admittedly, but his hearts in the right place"

"have you ever been chased over a railway bridge by someone repeatedly shouting.."Fastest shot ..Hirsty... against Arsenal...." Redfearn froggatt sh*ts on Van Percie" and "Mother Turton could run faster backwards than most could run forwards?"

"I'm from Serbia for the sake of fvckery!!!..i know not that Clegg, Clegg Cleggity Clegg and Clegg made up the forward line that beat The old Etonians in 1875...."

"I feel ashamed that I knew not the answers....I knew not Wednesday were once called the Blades and played cricket against some shopkeepers at Bramall Lane with nails in their boots and string for a crossbar"

"Me neither to be ho....

"And how many goals did we score against Newton Heath in the year the light Brigade charged at Waterloo....

"Balaclava Milan"

"Yes please...if it will hide my face from that mad fvcker......................

Excellent , made me :laugh: