How other fans view both clubs from Sheffield

Guest xvivahatex

Guest xvivahatex

I've just been chatting to a Forest fan and he said "I hope you come back up next time round, and leave Utd to rot in League 1 for a decade or so."

The pigs really are a stain on the city.

I also think Wednesday are in general more recognised than United too.

I've just been backpacking and the vast majority of people who I met while I was away automatically assumed I was a Wednesday fan when I told them I came from Sheffield.

In fact, I could count on one hand the amount of people who asked if I followed United first up.

The whole West Ham debacle is the reason most fans from other clubs dislike United.

For me it's the fact that they are scum and seeing a young girl been hit in the face with a firework.

UTO FTB

we've been poo poo, badly run for years and the piggie fookers still couldn't take the advantage, they ll always be the city's number two side.

On holiday in Spain last year, me and my son walked into a shop selling football shirts, my son was wearing his Wednesday home shirt, on see-ing the shirt the spaniard serving instantly said "Sheffield Wednesday" this surprised me, I didn't think he would have known whose shirt it was.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I went on holiday last year to Portugal and got my phone nicked. In police station, silence for ages, scary policeman looks at me and first thing he says after looking at my passport was "What happened to Sheffield United"!

Most recognition they've ever had...true story!

Guest Distraught!

On holiday in Spain last year, me and my son walked into a shop selling football shirts, my son was wearing his Wednesday home shirt, on see-ing the shirt the spaniard serving instantly said "Sheffield Wednesday" this surprised me, I didn't think he would have known whose shirt it was.

We have connections with the old Spaniards, you know!

We plucked Big Ron from the claws of that Jesus idiot and then there was a certain other guy that was going to buy a Spanish club after his trillions were rejected by Wednesday (Far kinell, sorry, I just can't remember his name). He's probably in a bar now sinking a few bevvies with the DJ.

I've just been chatting to a Forest fan and he said "I hope you come back up next time round, and leave Utd to rot in League 1 for a decade or so."

The pigs really are a stain on the city.

I've lived in Nottingham 15 years - you'd be hard pressed to find a Forest fan who doesn't hate the pigs.

They've tarnished the clubs name after the Tevez testicles. Got relegated and acted like mardy little kids, trying to do everything they could to squeeze money out of West Ham.

Now they will be a hated club for many years to come, and it serves the flipping right!!

I was in a pub up in the Lakes when they got beated by Burnley in the playoff final.

I was wearing my Wednesday shirt and everyone else we got talking to joined us in laughing when they lost.

There were Notts County, Notts Forest, Everton, Liverpool ect ect fans.

Not one of them had a good word to say about the blunts. :biggrin: